PDA

View Full Version : Urgent showing question from a newbie dunce!

Soupie
21-06-2007, 10:52 AM
Sorry for being thick but am completing my entry form for a show at the end of July with Quando and the schedule is a bit confusing.

The entry fee appears to include the cost of the pen but then on the entry form there is a separate line for the cost of the pen and options for a double pen :?

Do you normally pay for the pen on top of the entry fee?

Fran
21-06-2007, 11:01 AM
Hi, usually the entry cost includes - a standard pen, entry into one open class and three side classes and most often your entry into the show too

Unless you have a very large cat or one that wouldn't be comfortable in a standard sized pen then an extra large pen isn't usually necessary

Soupie
21-06-2007, 11:03 AM
Thank you :D It's all a bit confusing when reading through everything - he's not large so will just have the standard one! Rather nervous about this.

I am also applying for an early leaving pass from the hall as apparently disabled people can do this? I am now finally registered disabled and blue badged up :oops:

Fran
21-06-2007, 11:11 AM
I am also applying for an early leaving pass from the hall as apparently disabled people can do this? I am now finally registered disabled and blue badged up :oops:

Ah, I do know that you have to have special permission to leave the show early so it's a good idea to get that sorted out if you need to leave a little earlier.

You'll be absolutely fine, it's always daunting first time but once you have been through it all once, you will know exactly what to do do the next time ;)

Fran
21-06-2007, 11:26 AM
Don't forget to enclose a stamped addressed envelope or postcard, so that you will get confirmation of your entry into the show...

alexgirl73
21-06-2007, 12:37 PM
Hope you have a great time, and great to hear you finally got your blue badge!!

charliebubs
21-06-2007, 01:04 PM
Hi Soupie,

I agree with what Fran has said..........once you have done it once it will be a walk in the park!!!

The first show I entered I had to call the show secretary and get help in completing the application - so you're not alone!!!

You will have a great day I'm sure, and meet lots of other cat-mad people!!! :)

dandysmom
21-06-2007, 04:07 PM
Is this a great place or what?! Need some advice. post, and voila! Help is there!

Mags
21-06-2007, 07:11 PM
Is this a great place or what?! Need some advice. post, and voila! Help is there!

You're quite right Eileen.....got a problem, ask a question......come to Catsey, someone always has the answer! ;)