PDA

View Full Version : Character is it colour or nuture related

Kazz
20-06-2007, 05:00 PM
Well people we were having a chat yesterday about colours and character in cats. So I wonder what colour your cat is and what character?

Karen

Donna
20-06-2007, 06:25 PM
Chloe the Tortie is aloof, snooty, shy and knows she is gorgeous.

Misty Black Cat is cheeky, playful, friendly and stupid!

:D

Mags
20-06-2007, 06:43 PM
Cassie, a tortie and white........extremely shy and timid with strangers, independant, will only be picked up on her terms.... ....but loves her mum!:D

Sam, my previous cat, a huge ginger tabby ........tough, outgoing and the terror of the neighbourhood who ruled his patch.........but such a lovable rogue when he was indoors!:D

Amber
20-06-2007, 06:59 PM
Amber is a Tortie and White - wary of strangers and prefers to hide upstairs when people visit, has cuddles when she wants and if she doesn't you get a good whack :roll: tarty and very independant but loves her mummy!

Erin
20-06-2007, 07:25 PM
Jerry - Tabby timid around strangers and Ed when he comehomefrom work in his boots :lol:,love his Mom and Choc the best!!!!!Hes very loving :)

Milo - ermmm hes White with tabby and black patches - A little demon,loves EVERYONE,a right little trouble maker.Very loving like his big brother :)

Tinkerbell - Black and white - Shes going to be an independant little madam,clever,likes a cuddle when she wants one,she adores Jerry and loves winding the dogs up :roll: :lol:

dandysmom
20-06-2007, 08:11 PM
Leia - blue torbie. Very shy of strangers, affectionate on her own terms. talkative for a moggy, inclined to be picky about her food, not very active, a gentle and sweet natured girl, and a real sackhound!

Onyx - black. Haven't interacted with her long enough to really know her disposition; she's incredibly wary of people, but is becoming much more affectionate with me, who she now trusts; asks for petting and chin rubs and will meow to me when I ask her ""Where's my black kitty?"

Elaine
20-06-2007, 08:29 PM
Eva the Diva, black and white, loves food, loves to make me as uncomfortable as poss in bed:lol: , a sensitive wee soul who is easily upset, very vocal with her tantrums, loves being told she is beautiful.

Bernie, black and fluffy, a real cuddlebum and will drool all over you, playful, cuddly, talkative when hungry, loves to chase the Diva and upset her, he's a little sneeky sometimes and also a wee bit thick but on the whole very gentle.

alexgirl73
20-06-2007, 08:36 PM
Broxi - tabby. A very affectionate young man. Loves his fussing and cuddles. A total tart with ayone who comes into the house

Cooper - B&W. A bit standoffish with those he doesn't know. A one man (or should I say child) cat, he's raechels through and through! Definitely the top cat in the household.

Teddie - cream. Hoity toity little madam and only wants a fuss if she initiates it lol. Loves to snuggle up at bedtime though!

Tanya
20-06-2007, 08:37 PM
Oli is white and ginger. He can be the most loving and cuddly cat, but then when he gets fed up of fuss he will swop you with his paw of try to bite you.

mable1718
20-06-2007, 09:15 PM
violet- tortie shell loves cuddles

mau mau- black fur white socks and white tuxedo loves sleeping out

vincent- apricot and white mummys boy

mable- tortie my little baby

jac- black a shy but cute girl

misty- grey loves cuddles

domino- white with a few black spots and a black tail and is a real daddys boy

PaulaB
21-06-2007, 06:56 PM
Queenie, tabby loving to humans, nicer to the dog than her son. A grumpy girl who thumps either child if her dinner is late.

her son and daughter

Tippy-tail black cat with small white tip on her tail, demonic moster, we had wallpaper in all rooms now its only in 2 she even got through wood chip wallpaper, very confident and very cheeky.
Socks, black and white tom cat, I call him my wuss puss, he is the biggest mommies boy out BUT when he sits on his mum he gets bitten, thumped whatever she feels like. His biggest problem is when he greets his mum he headbuts her, Lucy the dog on the other hand loves this, smacks him on his head and grooms him.