PDA

View Full Version : Cats Need Rehoming, Edmonton, North London...

lisa0307
20-06-2007, 02:49 PM
NOT MINE....POSTED FOR A FRIEND OF A FRIEND.....

Linda needs your help to rehome twelve of her Cats..she lives in Edmonton North London and has seventeen cats altogether but has alot of problems with a nasty neighbour who hates cats...she is happy to keep five and find good homes for the rest but is not happy about the RSPCA taking them, given their track record with putting healthy animals to sleep...the twelve cats are between the ages of five and eight and have all been neutered and are healthy...if you can help with either rehoming one or some of her cats or help with giving her advice as she has been worn down by her neighbours who live in the vicarage next door...yeah I know they should love all gods creatures but apparently cats are not a creature they love and are doing their best to cause trouble....she would be very grateful...please PM me and I will give you her contact number...thanks;)

kado
20-06-2007, 06:41 PM
I wish you all the best for finding new homes i am sorry that i cant help you but you will get good advice on here what to do

jane

mable1718
20-06-2007, 09:23 PM
sorry i cant help but i hope someone can

lisa0307
30-06-2007, 06:25 PM
Cats were collected today and have gone to a lovely new home where they will be found new homes...thanks:D

Donna
30-06-2007, 06:28 PM
Glad they have found new homes.

lisa0307
05-07-2007, 03:25 PM
Lindas cats were taken by a lady called Laura who runs Hennalys Haven...some of Lindas cats are now up for adoption and are on Lauras website...if you can give one of Lindas cats a good home or know of someone that can then please visit the link below..thanks :grin:

http://www.freewebs.com/hennalyshaven/cats.htm

Laura also needs to find homes for dogs and other animals.:grin:

charliebubs
05-07-2007, 04:31 PM
I hope they all get adopted soon. There are some gorgeous furbabes on there. :)