PDA

View Full Version : Nothing is straight forward in this house!

Erin
19-06-2007, 09:25 PM
Well as you know we have had our bathroom suite delievered today,its lush!!!!!!!!
Anyway Ed's cousin came round to fit it,the first thing he fitted was the sink,can i just add ben is a registered plummer and fits bathrooms and stuff for a living.
Well hes not long left after 6 hours after getting here and all we have fitted is the sink :shock: .The old draining/piping system made it a compelete nightmare,but he got there eventually bless him.He said it was the most difficult sink he has ever fitted since he started plumming which was 6 years ago :lol:
Hes coming back tomorrow to fit the toilet which is going to be just as difficult for the same reasons.
Ill be so glad when its all done and wont need doing again for a good few years!!!!!!!

Moli
19-06-2007, 09:27 PM
Think life is not straight forward Erin, never have we had things done in the house and it all goes the way it is supposed to!
Just think of your lovely new bathroom...;)

Mags
19-06-2007, 09:30 PM
Just try to think how nice it will all look when it's finished Erin!;)

I think no matter what you have fitted, there is always some problem that occurs :roll:....it can be a nuisance at the time, it can take longer to do, but when it is eventually finished..............wow!...it will look a dream!!

Just keep the kettle going for his cuppas Erin!! ;):-D

dandysmom
19-06-2007, 09:34 PM
Sink done, toilet to go! It's going to be lovely when it;s finished, Erin! A pat on the back to Ben for his hard work!!

Erin
19-06-2007, 09:35 PM
ed hadnt filled anything up with water so i couldnt fill the kettle :roll: :lol:
I had gone to bed after it was delievered for a while so poor ben was working hard without anything to drink untill I got up and pinched some water from eds aunties house who lives in the next street.
Men :roll:

mable1718
19-06-2007, 09:42 PM
just think how nice it will look when it is done

alexgirl73
20-06-2007, 08:08 AM
Make sure you fill the kettle to day then Erin lol! just think of lying in that bath after Bens hard work!!

dinahsmum
20-06-2007, 08:16 AM
It'll be worth it in the end Erin - hang on in there!

charliebubs
20-06-2007, 03:31 PM
How is it today Erin??

I remember when I had my new bathroom suite sitted I had the same problem with pipes and was left without a toilet for the night...........and it was the only toilet in the house :roll:

It will be worth it in the end though. :)

Erin
20-06-2007, 04:01 PM
Kettle is full along with the water filter lol.
He hasnt got here yet Charlie,he was supposed to be coming round after work so he may be having problems somewhere.Hope hesnot much longer though the dogs are playing up for their afternoon walk and I cant take them untill hes here :roll:

Sweet
20-06-2007, 04:15 PM
It will be nice when its finished, I remember having mine done, total nightmare too x