PDA

View Full Version : Walkies - my dogs (video)

Erin
18-06-2007, 05:58 PM
I was really fed up when I finished work this morning so decided to take the dogs for a walk over habberley valley this morning along with dad and their best freind Harley (dads dog).
Sorry about the quality it was taken on my mobile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChESsrGe4fI

they were flat out all morning after this bless them :)

Mags
18-06-2007, 06:04 PM
:lol: Those were three very energetic dogs there Erin, talk about speedy!!:-D

No wonder they went sound asleep! :lol:

I hope you're feeling better today Erin....:?

Erin
18-06-2007, 06:08 PM
thanks Mags,they were bombing arond like that for just over an hour,only stopping to greet and sniff other dogs butts :roll: :lol:
They are going mad again now though,naughty daddy hasnt taken them out for thier afternoon run yet!
Im ok,just got a lot going on at the moment at work and home,it just seems to be getting a little to much to handle,should all work its self out though :)

Sweet
18-06-2007, 06:51 PM
....I know that feeling Erin ((((((hugs))))))

Great video, looks like both your Dad and the dogs had fun x

Erin
18-06-2007, 06:56 PM
Thanks Sweet,they had a fab time,dad and I loved it too,they nearly sent us both fling at one point,they all came running at us full speed and only just manged to stop :lol:

((((hugs)))) to you too xx

Elaine
18-06-2007, 08:59 PM
Bloody hell, I am knackered watching them, not to mention dizzy:lol: . Was that Mr Erins attempt at a run;) :lol:
Brilliant video clip xxx

MrsH
18-06-2007, 09:16 PM
What a great game they were having. I think I need to go and lie down now, I'm worn out just watching them :smt101

Erin
19-06-2007, 03:34 AM
Thanks all :-) they love it there and always go mad,taking them again after ive finished work....not long left now thank goodness :lol: