PDA

View Full Version : "Action" shots of Rover. :-)

Hreow
16-06-2007, 11:50 AM
Gravity just doesn't apply to cats...:
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h49/Hreow/GravityDoesntApplyToCats.jpg

And I think he's gone off being photographed:
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h49/Hreow/Egypt0703020.jpg

Other than that he sleeps a lot. :-) (Not completely true, he's getting very good indeed at climbing the spruce(?) in the garden. Full speed to the top, then a backwards scoot down to spy on the birds and another few stops on the way down. All in control - so proud of him! I'll try to get a photo and perhaps a film of him. Will keep the bits of falling bark out of my eyes. :grin:)

dinahsmum
16-06-2007, 11:57 AM
So the caption to the first pic is either 'Rover on the PC' or 'What's on TV? - oh it's Rover', as I can't work out which the equipment is.:?
He is so beautiful and shiney-shiney. DM(US) will be pleased to get an Abi-fix too; we've missed you both! :)

Hreow
16-06-2007, 12:01 PM
PC, but he's out of luck with that particular under-cat heating. I've just got a new thin monitor, and the only way he'll be able to stay on that is if he balances on top with two paws either side. Can't be comfortable even for a cat.

Mags
16-06-2007, 12:04 PM
Ohh.....the beautiful Rover - how we've missed our fix!! :lol:

He's looking good Hreow ......maybe somewhat tired after a hard day!:lol: I've never seen such a shiney coat as Rover's, it looks immaculate!

Looking forward to another Rover Chronicle sometime soon! ;)

dinahsmum
16-06-2007, 12:05 PM
They're wonderful 'heat-seeking missiles' aren't they? I know where the heating pipes run across my landing from having fallen over Min enough times as she lay on the warmest spot!

dandysmom
16-06-2007, 04:17 PM
Good to see you and Rover back! Yes, I've really missed my Rover fix, bless him! Magnificent coat!

dandysmom
16-06-2007, 04:19 PM
They're wonderful 'heat-seeking missiles' aren't they? I know where the heating pipes run across my landing from having fallen over Min enough times as she lay on the warmest spot!
Amused at you mentioning that....My Misty did the same thing! :-D

Fran
16-06-2007, 05:06 PM
We've certainly missed seeing Rover! lovely piccies of the cool dude :cool:

Jac
16-06-2007, 05:10 PM
Aww isn't he just georgius. Look how shiney his coat is! Lovely. I wondered where the two of you were. Now I know, climbing trees and sleeping:lol:

random
16-06-2007, 08:22 PM
I've missed Rover too! How is he even staying on there in the first pic??? :lol:

He's absolutely stunning as always. :smt007

Kazz
16-06-2007, 09:02 PM
Missed you. Rover is simply stunning, as Dm has previously said his coat is superb.

Donna
16-06-2007, 09:09 PM
Gorgeous!! His balance is amazing too!

yola
16-06-2007, 10:36 PM
C'mon, Hreow . . . own up - you superglued poor Rover to the monitor in order to get such a brilliant pic, how else would he remain balanced at such a precarious angle ;) ;)

I too know about cats and hot pipes . . . in winter we had 3 cats lying nose to tail on the floorboards across our bedroom floor when I left the heating on all night :roll:

But it's lovely to see you and Rover again - look forward to more pictures of that gorgeous cat of yours :D

Hreow
17-06-2007, 11:33 AM
Lol at Yola's comment. No glue required, no strings. No claws digging in anywhere either... He may be a cartoon character along the lines of Wiley Coyotee's running-off-cliff-edge-without-falling-until-he-notices. :smt017
And poor Rover indeed! You can just tell how he's suffering... :grin:

I'll try to post more. Have had another PVF-attack so slowly getting unzombiefied. At least the experts I get to see are getting more clueful with time. :-) May even help me get better.

Elaine
17-06-2007, 06:16 PM
Rover ROCKS!!! xxx