PDA

View Full Version : Medication for feline urinary problems

dinahsmum
15-06-2007, 08:56 AM
I received this (unsolicited) info on this product from an online vet products site I've used in the past. I've no idea whether it is a good product/does what it says on the tin etc etc, but there have been so many members with boys with issues lately I thought I would post. It looks expensive initially but I guess 250 pills is a 9 month supply, so maybe not. If it works, that is.
Anyone heard of this? Or used it?
http://www.nutrecare.co.uk/search.asp?prod_id=1488&search=cystaid&offset=&grpid=1488#prod_anchor

Elaine
15-06-2007, 09:03 AM
I have seen these on the likes of best pet pharmacy and also on the caladonian cat clinic web sites. Sorry, cannt verify if they help or not though.
I may contact desleybooktigger though as i have a vague memory of her using something like this with one of hers in the past but I may be wrong.

dinahsmum
15-06-2007, 09:50 AM
Elaine - send Booktigger our best when you speak to her, haven't seen her here for ages!

Fran
15-06-2007, 09:57 AM
Looks interesting, I have no experience of it....

kado
15-06-2007, 11:54 AM
Ive heard of it but never tried it for guinness or simon . Guinness is at the vets on monday so i will ask then

jane

dandysmom
15-06-2007, 04:30 PM
Elaine - send Booktigger our best when you speak to her, haven't seen her here for ages!
And the same from me, please, Elaine! I miss our book chats! :(