PDA

View Full Version : Rescue Mission

Sweet
13-06-2007, 06:59 PM
Where to start.......

Can you remember a while back I reported two strangers in my garden?

Well, it was either Sunday or Monday night once again the Black fluffy one was in the garden, poor love is looking very unloved and very upsetting, fur hanging off him and matted.

Well today, whilst shopping locally, I saw a sign in a window describing the self same cat, but it may well not be!

So, called the number in question, via the pet shop lady and now I am on a rescue mission to try and trap this poor love and get him scanned etc...

If its not the mssing cat, this poor love still needs loving care, and hopefully we can reunite him with his Mummy and Daddy or rehome within a loving caring family after some resbite time with Lou the lady whome I am helping.

Lou is going to drop the trap off for me, then we wait, so fingers and paws crossed please, this really does upset me, he looks so unloved now.

Trouble is my own 7 or next doors might try to visit the trap lol to eat the food, esp. Mabel lol.

Will keep you posted x

Moli
13-06-2007, 07:01 PM
Hope you manage to catch this poor baby, and its the one in the pet shop....Let us know how you get on...

Jac
13-06-2007, 07:03 PM
Lets hope you manage to get the right poor wee thing first time round.
Heaps of good luck. Keep us posted.

alexgirl73
13-06-2007, 07:06 PM
Everything crossed for you Julie!!

Kazz
13-06-2007, 07:55 PM
Thats really really nice of you but what about the cats owners? if they have advertised their cat missing you think you have found him/her then why are they not there....I would be there like a shot.....I assume their cat does respond to their "calls" - My God I would not let someone go to the trouble of trappping my cat. I would be their rain/shine calling :)

mable1718
13-06-2007, 09:16 PM
well this lady lou rang us up earlier and the cat will not be going back with the man it used to be with this is really upsetting so i just i hope we can re home it mum (sweet) please

dinahsmum
14-06-2007, 08:16 AM
Good luck - fingers crossed all round

Animagus
14-06-2007, 08:20 AM
good Luck in trapping the poor wee thing xxx fingers crossed it will be a sucessful rescue

Sweet
14-06-2007, 06:44 PM
Update.....

Kazz, the lady Lou rehomed a cat which sounds totally like the one which has been here in my garden with a man who at the time she didnt know was into all sorts of bad things, and it escaped...

So, if this is the one it will be rehomed back with Lou who runs a Cat Chairity and she will nurse it alongside her local Vets back into good health.

Once its been scanned, if its not the one in question, she will contact the correct owners and take it from there.

One thing for sure, this little one needs some TLC and quick.

Lou was about to do the second home visit when all this happened, she then heard in more details about the chap, therefore, she is taking him back with her.

Fingers and paws crossed here, whoeever this little one is.....it goes back to its Mummy or Daddy or rehomed back into a loving caring home once its had its resbite.

Sorry If I am rambling.... x

Sweet
14-06-2007, 06:46 PM
Forgot to add......

It was Lou who put the signs up in the shop windows asking for news etc.... x

tilly
14-06-2007, 06:49 PM
Glad that it has you to help it out. Best of luck catching it and well done for trying.

Sally

Elaine
14-06-2007, 07:30 PM
Good luck with the trapping, hope all turns out well for this little one xxx