PDA

View Full Version : Bit gross sorry........grass in poo......

charliebubs
12-06-2007, 01:46 PM
Sorry everyone, but I have to post about this :oops:

For the last couple of days Kuta has had soft poo - not quite a runny tummy - but not well formed either :(

Yesterday when I was cleaning the trays I noticed that there were a couple of blades of grass in her poo too :shock: I don't think I have ever seen this before - is it normal?

I know that they eat grass and sometimes sick it up, but I have never seen it in poo.

I'm not sure if I should be worried :roll:

(Apologies to anyone eating lunch!!!! :-D )

Mags
12-06-2007, 01:55 PM
:D I don't think it is anything to worry about Charlie, I have noticed the same thing with Cassie at times. She loves her grass and often greedily swallows the blades whole, resulting in it coming out whole from both ends!;)

(Oh..and I had finished my lunch!! :-D)

charliebubs
12-06-2007, 02:00 PM
Phew!!!! Thanks Mags ;)

Moli
12-06-2007, 03:18 PM
Quite normal charlie, mine eat grass and it goes in one end and comes out the other!!:roll:

mable1718
12-06-2007, 03:38 PM
that is quite normal my cats do it some times

Tanya
12-06-2007, 03:52 PM
I cant say I have ever noticed it in Oli's poo, but he doesnt eat grass!

My dog, on the other hand does have grass in his poo!

dandysmom
12-06-2007, 04:08 PM
All of mine over the years have had grass in their poo from time to time; seems to be perfectly normal and nothing to worry about. I noticed it last night when I was scooping). (I haven't had lunch yet but have a very strong stomach..:-D )

dandysmom
12-06-2007, 04:09 PM
All of mine over the years have had grass in their poo from time to time; seems to be perfectly normal and nothing to worry about. I noticed it last night when I was scooping. (I haven't had lunch yet but have a very strong stomach..:-D )

Kim
12-06-2007, 04:58 PM
I would say quite normal too, nothing to worry about.

Kazz
12-06-2007, 07:36 PM
I have a strong tummy too. But yeap perfectly normal Cleo throws up bits of grass too sometimes.Lovely creatures cats ;)

Or should that be lovely but sad creatures their owners who disect the contents of their felines toilet :)

dandysmom
12-06-2007, 09:00 PM
This may be a little gross too, but it was funny~! My Siamese once did a poo with a long piece of grass in it, the grass didn't come completely out although everything else did and it was hanging from his rear attached by the grass.....He started dashing madly thru the house trying to dislodge it, with me chasing after him with a paper towel shouting, "Stop! Stop! Mom will fix it"~!! :roll: :-D

charliebubs
12-06-2007, 09:02 PM
This may be a little gross too, but it was funny~! My Siamese once did a poo with a long piece of grass in it, the grass didn't come completely out although everything else did and it was hanging from his rear attached by the grass.....He started dashing madly thru the house trying to dislodge it, with me chasing after him with a paper towel shouting, "Stop! Stop! Mom will fix it"~!! :roll: :-D

OMG Eileen!!!!!!!!!!! That has just had me giggling out loud!!!! :)

What a funny story - I can just picture it!!! hee hee :lol: :-D

charliebubs
12-06-2007, 09:03 PM
Or should that be lovely but sad creatures their owners who disect the contents of their felines toilet :)

But what else would we talk about!?!?!?!?! :cry: :shock: :roll:

Hee hee hee!!!!!!!! :lol:

dandysmom
12-06-2007, 09:06 PM
OMG Eileen!!!!!!!!!!! That has just had me giggling out loud!!!! :)

What a funny story - I can just picture it!!! hee hee :lol: :-D
Thanks, Charlie! Su-Ling went to the great catnip fields in the sky many many years ago, but I can still laugh when I remember that scene...:-D

Mags
12-06-2007, 09:07 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's so funny Eileen....I have this picture of you stuck in my mind now! :-D

You must tell us if you managed to pull it out though!! :smt005

alexgirl73
12-06-2007, 09:09 PM
ROTFLMAO!!! Eileen, that was sooo funny. I can just picture it!!

charliebubs
12-06-2007, 09:11 PM
ROTFLMAO!!! Eileen, that was sooo funny. I can just picture it!!

She's on top form tonight, isn't she!!!!!!!

Had me in stitches and I've just seen the t-shirt too!!! :-D :-D :-D

dandysmom
12-06-2007, 09:19 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's so funny Eileen....I have this picture of you stuck in my mind now! :-D

You must tell us if you managed to pull it out though!! :smt005\
Actually, Mags, it fell out with all his dashing...! But I was right behind him to whisk it up and dispose of it. Su-Ling just calmly sat down and had a good wash. Cats!!!