PDA

View Full Version : RIP Tiny....

Fran
12-06-2007, 12:21 PM
I'm afraid that I had to have Tiny pts this morning :cry: She started being unwell the night before last, I took her to the vet yesterday and she was diagnosed with a grade 4 heart murmur, the vet said it was unusual for a kitten with this degree of heart murmur to survive for so long and because she had done so very well decided to give her a shot of steroid in the hope that she would with very slim chances survive.

Today she took a turn for the worse, I took her back to the vets, she had gone into heart failure, so I made the very sad decision to have her pts :(

RIP Tiny, you were such a special little girl, you will never be forgotten, play hard at the Bridge where I know Lucky will be waiting for you x

alexgirl73
12-06-2007, 12:22 PM
Oh Fran, I'm so sorry to hear this.

RIP Tiny, you fought well sweetheart. Go play with the big boys and girls at the bridge.

Animagus
12-06-2007, 12:23 PM
Oh Fran I am so sorry....

She is at peace now RIP little one xxxx

dinahsmum
12-06-2007, 12:26 PM
Awwww, what a sad birthday for you Fran :cry: . I clicked 'Who's Online' and saw you were composing in 'Gone but not Forgotten' ....... :( Is it horrible to say that I hoped it was one of the kittens not an adult who's character you knew and loved? I know this little one had got close to your heart though. The fact that she survived so long is a tribute to your care. Better she goes quickly and peacefully now than have a short, poor quality, further existence.
Nature is cruel, as well as being wonderful.
Revel in the health of those other monsters and remember Tiny fondly. x

charliebubs
12-06-2007, 12:31 PM
Nature is cruel, but Tiny knew nothing but love and affection for the time that she was with us. She was a lovely little girl and will never be forgotten (remember the set of lungs she had on her!!).

You did completely the right thing Fran and I know how hard it was for you.

RIP Tiny - have fun on the Bridge sweetie. We'll see you again one day.

Hugs to you Fran.
xxxx

Fran
12-06-2007, 12:34 PM
Is it horrible to say that I hoped it was one of the kittens not an adult who's character you knew and loved?

No, you are perfectly right DM, had Tiny survived, she would have stopped here with us and how much worse would it have been if I then lost her at 6 months, 12 months down the line? Nature is very cruel and at times like this, it does make you question why you do it...

I'd become very attached to her and especially within the last 24 hours when I have been hand feeding her and cuddling her and willing her to live :( But had she survived her quality of life would most probably have been very compromised, I think it's for the best she has left us to go to a better place free from pain and disability. She will never be forgotten, she was quite a little character :-)

Jac
12-06-2007, 01:00 PM
Oh Fran, I'm so very very sorry. I know she was special to you and indeed touched us all by being so small at birth. She was a fighter, which is a credit to you.
You did the best thing for her, gave her the last loving act you could and let her go. Free from pain and loved to the end.
It's a sore one.

RIP Tiny.

Erin
12-06-2007, 01:22 PM
Oh Fran I'm so so sorry :(

RIP Tiny xxx

random
12-06-2007, 01:29 PM
Thats so very sad fran, i'm so sorry to hear about Tiny. :(

Mags
12-06-2007, 01:36 PM
Oh Fran, I am so sorry to here this...:cry: Tiny was a brave little fighter right from the beginning and I think she stole all our hearts. One thing I am certain of is that she never lacked your devoted love and care throughout her very short life.

You have given her a precious gift on your Birthday, the gift of peace without pain:( I know she will remain in your heart forever.... Hugs to you Fran xxx

Rest in peace Tiny, you were a very special girl .......may you run and play and chase the butterflies at Rainbow Bridge....:cry:

http://www.myspacegraphicsandanimations.org/images/hugs_butterfly.gif

smudgley
12-06-2007, 01:45 PM
Oh Fran. :cry: Sorry to hear this.:(

Please take comfort in the fact that you did your best & that's all we can do in these situations.

Moli
12-06-2007, 03:15 PM
So, so sorry to hear this PK, she was and always willl be a very special little girl, thinking of you at this sad time PK.....xxx

Rip little girl........

mable1718
12-06-2007, 03:40 PM
what a sad birthday you are having fran

(((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

have fun at the bridge tiny

yola
12-06-2007, 03:43 PM
I'm so very sorry Fran. DM has put into words so sensitively what I was thinking.

Sorry you've had to go through this on your birthday of all days :(

Tanya
12-06-2007, 03:57 PM
I am so very sorry to hear such sad news.

RIP Tiny xxx

Kim
12-06-2007, 04:59 PM
So sorry Fran.

EmmaG
12-06-2007, 06:27 PM
So sorry to hear this Fran. It is so hard to lose them at any age let alone when they are so young.

RIP tiny :(

kado
12-06-2007, 07:16 PM
So sorry fran

RIP little one

jane x

Kazz
12-06-2007, 07:42 PM
Good Lord I am so sorry to hear this, RIP Tiny. Fran remember my dream :) maybe this is what it meant and on your Birthday when Lucky would be with you....Karen

sarahd
12-06-2007, 08:54 PM
Fran my thoughts are with you at this time. I know how you must be feeling and on your birthday too of all days :(
Keep it in mind that you did your utmost best for Tiny and gave her the best start in life ever. She was loved and adored completely and i'm sure she will always remember that.
RIP Tiny run free at the Rainbow Bridge little girl

Sarah
x

tilly
12-06-2007, 10:57 PM
I was so sad to log in and see that you had lost little Tiny. But as the others have said you did the best you could for her and she new only love not pain.

RIP Tiny

(((HUGS)) to you fand your family Fran

Sally

janey83
13-06-2007, 02:56 PM
awww R.I.P

Sweet
13-06-2007, 05:38 PM
Not been online past few days so catching up.....

I am so sorry Fran to be reading this news, Like the others I say little Tiny saw love only from yourself and your family - treasure those memories.

RIP Tiny go and play with Lucky and have fun x