PDA

View Full Version : Joseph - Final - Lee Won Whoohoo!

Emm
09-06-2007, 11:26 PM
I'm a very happy bunny tonight :-D

Now I need to get my tickets booked to go and see the show!

cc22peatree
09-06-2007, 11:31 PM
Erm, Im not to sure what your on about, but your oviously happy, so thats great:D

alexgirl73
09-06-2007, 11:37 PM
bah humbug!! Should have been Keith lol!

Is it just me or does anyone else think that if they put a blonde wig on Keith he could play Tommy Steele in a musical?? (or am I completely barmy?)

Mags
10-06-2007, 12:17 AM
I must admit Lee was a well deserved winner tonight......congratulations to him.

I think they gave Keith a couple of rubbish songs to sing tonight compared to Lee's.
There again, Lee has got experience and age on his side. I bet in a couple of years time Keith will be a star too, he has a fabulous voice but still looks so young for a 19 year old.

Lewis sang very well tonight too......and yes Alex, he does resemble Tommy Steele....even down to his cheeky laugh!:D

mable1718
10-06-2007, 09:11 AM
i must admit i really wanted kieth to win but glad that lee did becuase he deserved it

mags your right they gave keith rubbish songs to sing and lee good 1s

Animagus
10-06-2007, 10:16 AM
bah humbug!! Should have been Keith lol!

Is it just me or does anyone else think that if they put a blonde wig on Keith he could play Tommy Steele in a musical?? (or am I completely barmy?)

lol I agree with you...... I only saw it last night for the 1st time and I thought he looked familiar lol

knew Lee would win though the minute I saw him singing he had the Joseph look about him.

Emm
10-06-2007, 10:51 AM
yes Keith does look like Tommy Steele! :lol:

From the very start before they were actually picked for Joseph school I noticed Lee ans Seamus and have been rooting for them since. I was really disappointed when Seamus left especially when Andrew Lloyd Webber chose Ben over him - I think that was a big mistake. But I'm just so pleased one of my favs won. I can't wait to see him on stage.

I saw Connie last year she was brilliant - if any-one has'nt been to see The Sound of Music you MUST go - I was really ill when I went but it was worth it - I might try and get tickets to see it again when I go and see Joseph :lol:

Mags
10-06-2007, 11:11 AM
I hope Lee achieves all the success that Connie did.....she was an excellent choice for the Sound of Music....

Kim
10-06-2007, 12:04 PM
I'm so glad Lee won, for me he was definitely the best. Lewis sang very well last night and I think Lewis & Keith could do very well. I think 'New York, New York' must have clinched it for Lee, that song was made for him - fantastic!

alexgirl73
10-06-2007, 12:52 PM
Oh good, glad it isn't just me that thinks so lol! It was a good show last night i must admit. Though I spent most of the evening flisking back and forth between that and Grease!! Drove Robert nuts lol!