PDA

View Full Version : Lil

Erin
07-06-2007, 07:44 PM
Well you know Lil was having that False pregnancy,she has done nothing but stay in her bed with baby and was really starting to smell,she started producing milk and was really sticky all up her tummy.
She has slowly been coming out of it and has today actually been out of her bed most of the day and left baby there,so baby and blanckets have been through the wash and so has little lil :)
Shes all clean again,we just bathed her.Look how fluffy she has gone -

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6269/lilbath1wp8.png

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6906/lilbath2by2.png

I was having to hold one of her bones up to get her to sit and lay down :roll: :lol:

Mags
07-06-2007, 08:22 PM
She is so sweet Erin, it can't be nice for her having a false pregnancy..:(

She is a lovely fluffy miss after her bath!:D

Fran
07-06-2007, 08:38 PM
She looks lovely after her bath Erin!!

You can get some homeopathic drops to dry her milk up, I got some when Maddie had her false pregnancy recently. They certainly worked well for her.

www.homeopet.co.uk (http://www.homeopet.co.uk)

Give them a ring, the guy is really nice and helpful and really knows his stuff. I've had a few remedies from them. One of my bitches had really awful morning sickness and he sent me some homeopathic drops which worked almost immediately :cool:

Fingers crossed she comes through this quickly x

Moli
07-06-2007, 09:05 PM
Aww bless her, what a little fluff pot!

dinahsmum
07-06-2007, 09:16 PM
Awwww, she's a sweetie.
If I was you (and I'm not, so feel free to ignore me) I'd speak to the vet again and try to fix a date for a spay in 6 weeks or something, so she doesn't ever have another season and none of you have to go through this hormone nonsense again.
Much too much unnecessary stress

Erin
08-06-2007, 07:21 AM
Thanks all,
DM she will be being speyed as soon as poss,we were going to get her done after her first season but because I couldnt remember exactly when her last season was the vets wants us to wait untill her next one.But she will defo be being done.
Fran thanks for that,Ill have a look at the link,It may comein handy just incase she has another phantom before her next season.

mable1718
08-06-2007, 08:08 AM
she looks all nice and fluffed up now so that is good

cc22peatree
08-06-2007, 10:06 AM
Shes so sweet
Im glad to hear shes getting over this already, Ive never experienced it myself but It must be awful

(I ment with my dogs)

charliebubs
08-06-2007, 10:10 AM
She looks lovely Erin!!! :)

I gave Lily some homeopathic tablets to dry her milk up after her babies had left and she had mastitis. They seemed to work really well. :)

Let me just see what they were called.........hang on...........

charliebubs
08-06-2007, 10:12 AM
Urtica Urens 3c.

It comes in two strengths - the stronger one produces milk and the lower one stops the milk. 3c is the lower one.

I actually got mine from eBay!! ;)

Animagus
08-06-2007, 10:37 AM
aww what a wee shame poor wee baby...... am glad she seems to be coming out of it now though xxxxx