PDA

View Full Version : Really annoyed

cc22peatree
07-06-2007, 03:28 PM
As you all know I have 3 kittens that I have hand reared as my Whisky passed away:cry:
Well 2 of the kittens had permanent loveing homes lined up, or so I thought:roll:
One of my 'friends' that was going to have Gremlin emailed me,
to say 'Im really sorry but for family reasons I cant anylonger have Gremlin'

So I thought, Oh ok, well, thats all well, I mean she mite be having money trouble, rite:?

Oh no, thats not the case at all, I found from someone else she had only gone and got a kitten from someone else:shock: :evil:

Well today she phoned me, was blarting on about all the money trouble they are having, and I was waiting to see if I could catch her out, but I didnt need to, her boyfriend was in the background, all I heard was 'Maz, you really have to stop leaving the window open otherwise the kitten will get out':shock:

Now I dont have a prob with with the fact she got another kitten to a point, but she could of just said, but instead lied to me and claimed its because they were having money trouble and family problems:evil:

So Im really annoyed to say the least, with her that is, but little Gremlin mite now be staying, so it aint all bad;)

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w74/cc22peatree/kittens010-1.jpg

yola
07-06-2007, 03:43 PM
Sometimes out of bad things good things come :D But I agree - you're friend could have been a bit more upfront about things with you. :roll:

tilly
07-06-2007, 03:55 PM
How mean of your friend. How could she not want Gremlin he is soo cute. He is so cute. And to not even do you the courtersey of telling you the truth. How cowardly and rude of her.
Well the good news is that Gremlin is staying with you and will be safe and very much loved.

SAlly

dandysmom
07-06-2007, 04:17 PM
Awww Gremlin is a little darling (love the name!). But it does seem a bit odd that your friend found it necessary to lie to you about her reasons...???? Maybe it's best that he's not going into that environment!

cc22peatree
07-06-2007, 04:23 PM
Awww Gremlin is a little darling (love the name!). But it does seem a bit odd that your friend found it necessary to lie to you about her reasons...???? Maybe it's best that he's not going into that environment!

Thats what I thought
And if she can just get a cat willy nilly Im glad hes staying here with me:D

kado
07-06-2007, 04:31 PM
i agree with dandysmom. She should have been more honest as well about the eason she couldnt have had the kitten

jane

Fran
07-06-2007, 04:48 PM

I agree totally!!

Gremlin is so gorgeous, I'm glad he is staying with you :-)

alexgirl73
07-06-2007, 05:26 PM
I hate when people do things like that, so much better just to tell you the truth. But as you say, Gremlin sounds as if he'll be far better off staying with you x

Mags
07-06-2007, 05:49 PM
How your 'friend' could toss away the chance to have little Gremlin, I just don't know.....he is a real cutie Clair!

I hope you decide to keep him - it will be lovely watching him grow up!:D

cc22peatree
07-06-2007, 05:50 PM
Gremlins a little honey, and quite glad shes staying with me after all:D

mable1718
07-06-2007, 06:48 PM
that is just mean and shellfish but at least you get to keep little gremlin

Moli
07-06-2007, 07:05 PM
Sounds like Gremlin was mean't to stay with you, she is a little darling!

sarahd
07-06-2007, 10:05 PM
at least Gremlin will be well loved by you

Sarah
x

cc22peatree
07-06-2007, 10:22 PM
at least Gremlin will be well loved by you

Sarah
x

She sure will;)

Emm
08-06-2007, 09:42 AM
ooooooh I want Gremlin :lol:

sounds like she will have a better life with you any way. :D

Animagus
08-06-2007, 11:17 AM
I am glad Gremlin is now staying with you Clair...

I do agree with the others at how selfish and deceitful your friend was.... if she has lied about that what else has she lied about... some friend!!

dinahsmum
08-06-2007, 12:31 PM
Well she doesn't deserve Gremlin!
But you're not alone - ask Smudgley how often 'reserved' cats/kittens aren't taken because someone finds another, immediately available, one in the meantime.
People don't appear to have any patience - you wonder how they cope with a kitten

cc22peatree
08-06-2007, 02:27 PM
Well she doesn't deserve Gremlin!
But you're not alone - ask Smudgley how often 'reserved' cats/kittens aren't taken because someone finds another, immediately available, one in the meantime.
People don't appear to have any patience - you wonder how they cope with a kitten

Exactly, and oviously if they can get a kitten that easily they can get rid of one that easily aswell, so all in all Im glad Gremlin is staying here, atleast she wont be tossed out 'when i get bored', as I wont;)

Donna
08-06-2007, 02:30 PM
Your friend doesnt deserve little Gremlin.... glad you keeping him x