PDA

View Full Version : Princess Diana, tonights programme

cc22peatree
06-06-2007, 10:30 PM
Personally I think thy hyped it up,
we can go on forever talking about what might of happened that night, but we'll never know the truth, we only hear what they want us to hear

Views please

Mags
06-06-2007, 10:33 PM
William and Harry tried to stop Channel 4 showing it didn't they?

cc22peatree
06-06-2007, 10:41 PM
William and Harry tried to stop Channel 4 showing it didn't they?

Yes they did, but I watched it, and I really cant understand what all the fuss was about, it dint show anything I haven't already seen
Unless thy edited it for there sake?

Moli
06-06-2007, 10:43 PM
I wish they would just leave it alone, it was bad enough for those two boys losing their mother, without them keeping on and on about it.

Mags
06-06-2007, 10:50 PM
They were supposed to be showing a footage that hadn't been seen before. They were interviewing a Ch4 guy on TV this morning and he was trying to defend the channel for wanting to show images of the people in the car after the crash....

The whole thing is sick, what must those two boys feel like every time it is raised like this :twisted:

alexgirl73
06-06-2007, 10:51 PM
I refused to watch it out of respect for Princes William and Harry. I am a huge fan of the Royal family, and while I was no admirer of Diana (I personally thought she was the cause of a lot of the trouble), it is time to let the woman rest in peace. No more conspiracy theories and documentaries! It's been 10 years for Heavens sake, let it go!

Fran
06-06-2007, 11:21 PM
I didn't watch it and I do think it's a pointless exercise, it changes nothing and can only be an upsetting reminder to William and Harry. I personally liked Diana, it's Charlie I have problems with :roll:

Tanya
07-06-2007, 07:15 AM
I didn't watch it .... Poor William & Harry.

Erin
07-06-2007, 07:21 AM
Didnt watch it either I feel so sorry for William and Harry.

Jac
07-06-2007, 07:39 AM
I'm with you Fran but I think assassination was more to the point.
The truth will out eventually.

mable1718
07-06-2007, 08:10 AM
to tell you the truth no one will every no what happened that night so they tell you what they think happened

shadylady
07-06-2007, 11:28 AM
I still personally believe it WASNT an accident, and i think that is why we keep getting the programmes about it, but we will never know in our lifetime exactly what the truth is...

yola
07-06-2007, 03:50 PM
On the point of the programme, I think it is not much short of disgusting. I am no royalist but on a personal level, two lads who lost their Mum when they were so young really need to be left to cherish her memory rather than have her dying moments replayed for all to see. CH4 have gone right down in my estimation as a programmer :mad:

On the point of the accident? I suspect it was no accident . . .

Kim
07-06-2007, 09:44 PM
I liked Diana too. I dislike Charles though and I think it was awful that he couldn't even say he ever loved Diana, their whole marriage was a sham. I'm not particularly a fan of the royals.

I cannot see the point of programmes like this, what does it achieve. leave the poor woman to rest now and save those lads anymore heartache.

Emm
08-06-2007, 09:41 AM
I didn't watch it and really cannot be bothered with these kinds of programmes. I just wish they would leave it alone. We will never know the truth - I have my own thoughts - as we all do - but it won't change anything now.

sarahd
08-06-2007, 09:40 PM
I agree with the most of you

Diana has been dead 10 years now and its like it only happened yesterday because of the way the media and press etc keep bringing up all the time

Those poor boys should be allowed to get on with remembering their mum in happy ways not be reminded of her tragic death all the time

Sarah
x