PDA

View Full Version : Jac

Erin
06-06-2007, 07:19 PM
The shampoo doesnt work!!!!!

I still look like I have had my hand in an electric socket after Ive brushed it!!!!!!!!!!!

Even tried just washing my hair with shampoo and didnt use conditioner but my hair was really knotty and I lost half a head full when trying to brush it this morning :evil:

Think I should get a hair transplant:evil: :evil: :evil:

Ive not totally given up though,my cousin has reccomended Aussie Miracle,so im off into town tomorrow to spend MORE money on shampoo,if this doesnt work I swareIm going to shave it all off :twisted: :twisted:

Erin
06-06-2007, 07:21 PM
lol see Im that angry I posted this in the wrong section,it was meant to go in beauty and fashion :roll: :lol:

Jac
06-06-2007, 07:46 PM
Oh Erin, I'm so sorry. It works perfectly for me. Id never go without conditioner though. It would be like combing candy floss:lol: .
Maybe Pats shampoo would work then. Dont know whae elso to suggest.
I'm not exactly having a fantastic day either:(

Erin
06-06-2007, 07:57 PM
awwwww Jac (((((hugs)))))

Moli
06-06-2007, 08:06 PM
How much conditioner do you use Erin??

dinahsmum
06-06-2007, 08:18 PM
I used to use the Aussie stuff and I liked it a lot. But I have very thick straight strong hair. The Leave in Conditioner might be good for you Erin - prob worth a try. All their products are very reasonanbly priced too. I think they also do a sachet of a 'masque' which is very nourishing

Erin
06-06-2007, 09:44 PM
I only use a little conditioner moli,if i use to much it makes my hair greasy.my cousion uses that leave in conditioner,her hair is very similar to mine so it should work,i hope!

Moli
06-06-2007, 09:48 PM
Have you ever tried a conditioning rinse, its not as heavy as conditioner, and does not make your hair greasy...

Erin
07-06-2007, 07:17 AM
Have you ever tried a conditioning rinse, its not as heavy as conditioner, and does not make your hair greasy...

hmmmm no i havnt,Ive never heard of them before,can you recommend any?

mable1718
07-06-2007, 08:12 AM
well keep trying different shampoos and maybe a new conditioner erin