PDA

View Full Version : I finally felt strong enough today

Jac
06-06-2007, 09:39 AM
To phone Blue's breeder without turning into a sniveling wreck.
I was horrified by her reaction. I told her what had happened. She went and looked up her records and said that Blue's mum had died at 6 with a tumor and it's one thing that is common in boxers. We'll I knew that!!!! I didn't expect him to leave me at 4 years and 4 months!
She really didn't give a hoot.
Now I'm upset and angry. I wish I hadn't bothered but I thought I should let them know.
Should have known better. It just confirms my belief that his particular breeder can only see pound signs and is only in it for the money.
She then went on to tell me she had a litter ready to go now.....flippin cheek. Even if I wanted a dog which I dont I wouldn't go back to her!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet
06-06-2007, 09:41 AM
I am stunned for words..............what a cold reaction (((((((hugs)))))), I hope she rots in hell - sorry, but how can she be so cold with you after losing your precious Blu x

Sweet
06-06-2007, 09:43 AM
p.s. I have to say, I cannot see any breeders we know acting like that, to them they are still part of their own faimily even when gone off to their new owners - even this woman has made me mad x

Jac
06-06-2007, 09:53 AM
That's exactly how I feel Sweet!!!

Hartless b***h

Fran
06-06-2007, 10:04 AM
I really am speechless Jac :mad: This is disgusting...I'd report her to the Kennel club :mad:

Erin
06-06-2007, 10:50 AM
I really dont know what to say,stupid woman!!!!!!!!
((((hugs)))) for you Jac xxxx

kado
06-06-2007, 10:53 AM
How heartless of her and i also think she is a B***h

jane

dinahsmum
06-06-2007, 11:16 AM
Oh dear - it's people like that who give animal breeders their bad name. Little better than a puppy farm.
Sorry you've been upset again Jac x

yola
06-06-2007, 12:27 PM
That must have brought all the pain back Jac. Sorry you've experienced this. And a shame that this woman couldn't show a little more compassion over the loss of your beloved Blue. :(

charliebubs
06-06-2007, 01:15 PM
Oh Jac - that's awful. I'm so sorry for you.

What an awful sounding woman. :(

Mags
06-06-2007, 01:25 PM
That woman had no tact and certainly no understanding of the word 'compassion':roll:
I hope you feel a bit better now Jac..x

alexgirl73
06-06-2007, 02:56 PM
oh Jac! I'm so sorry to hear that 'persons' attitude to you. I agree that you should report her to the Kennel Club! Hope you're feelinga bit better now ((hugs))

Jac
06-06-2007, 05:02 PM
I really am speechless Jac :mad: This is disgusting...I'd report her to the Kennel club :mad:
Fran I would but she's so "up there" it wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference.

DH as for a puppy farmer, well suffice to say she has a skip in her garden for poo. Kind of say's it all.

Thanks everyone, I was so outraged at the time I was in tears but I'm feeling a lot better now.

It's nice to know you all feel the same way. I thought it was maybe me

Moli
06-06-2007, 08:10 PM
Just as we have always said Jac's, Look at Mollies breeder, using Mollies sister to breed with despite me telling her about Mollies Displaysia and spondylosis, she did not even have her xrayed to make sure she did not have it!!!!

Jac
06-06-2007, 08:22 PM
It really is people like them that give all breeders a bad name!!!! Honestly I wanted to poke her eye's out!!

dandysmom
06-06-2007, 08:34 PM
Unbelievably callous, Jac! What a horrible woman she sounds!! :evil: Sorry you had to listen to that...:(

tilly
07-06-2007, 03:44 PM
I can't believe how cruel some people can be:smt077 . Especially after you go to all the trouble and heart ache to let her know what happens to Blu.:smt049
I think she should be banned from keeping animal as she obviously doesn't care about them.:smt062 :smt062 :smt075 :smt075 :smt071 :smt096
And then to have the utter cheek to ask you if you would like another puppy of her:shock: :twisted: :twisted:

I hope you are OK and it hasn't brought back to many sad memories.

(((HUGS)))

Sally