PDA

View Full Version : Dinahsmum...

Moli
04-06-2007, 07:13 PM
How are you getting on with your monthly lenses?? Once I have used all the dailies I have thinking of trying them too, much easier being able to leave them in all the time...;)

dinahsmum
04-06-2007, 07:18 PM
Funny you should ask - I have my 3 month check with the optician next week and assuming all is well then I'm just back onto annual check ups then.
They're great. I remove them one night a month but otherwise wear them all the time. Wake up being able to see, no fiddling to get them in every morning etc etc

Moli
04-06-2007, 07:28 PM
Thanks DM, I keep forgetting to take these out!will definitely try the monthly ones next..

dinahsmum
05-06-2007, 07:55 AM
If you 'give one eye a break one night and the other its break the next night' means you never have to be squinty again!
My optician hasn't used these lenses before so was a bit apprehensive but all seems fine. I gave you the link didn't I? They're Bausch & Lambaugh, or summat like that - your optician will know

Jac
05-06-2007, 12:04 PM
:oops: :oops: I keep forgetting to put them in:lol: :lol:

Moli
05-06-2007, 12:13 PM
If you 'give one eye a break one night and the other its break the next night' means you never have to be squinty again!
My optician hasn't used these lenses before so was a bit apprehensive but all seems fine. I gave you the link didn't I? They're Bausch & Lambaugh, or summat like that - your optician will know
Will ask the optician about them. thanks DM..;)

dinahsmum
05-06-2007, 12:20 PM
here they are
http://www.onestopcontactlenses.co.uk/contact_lense.asp?IDC=25
(got the spelling totally wrong!)