PDA

View Full Version : I'm flippin angry but proud

Jac
02-06-2007, 04:57 PM
I'm fizzing but proud of myself too! We had another bbq last night. We also had one on Saturday with the desposable bbq's. Everything went well and we had a lovely time. On both occasions we invited our neighbours for a drink.
A wee minute ago one came down and knocked on the door, thanked me for the invite but was upset that there was scorch marks on the grass. I assured her the grass would be fine after it was cut and grow back as normall.
The thing is, Derek worked in that back garden all day last Saturday. He cut the grass that was up my legs. He cut back the tree's and bushes adding about 4ft to the garden. She had the nerve to say she was always used to lush green grass in the garden!!!!!!!!!! Flippin cheek....
The punch line is she was absolutly steem boats!!!!!
(I know who the lush is in the green grass, that's nasty isn't it?)
Then she went on to say that she was sorry about Blue BUT he was too bigfor me to manage!!!!!!!
I then said ok and shut the door:twisted:

alexgirl73
02-06-2007, 06:03 PM
Well done for the restraint jac, I'd have lamped her one before I slammed the door in her face!! Cheeky moo!

charliebubs
02-06-2007, 06:03 PM
She sounds like a cheeky mare!!!!!!!! :(

Elaine
02-06-2007, 07:28 PM
I dont know how some people think they have the right to impose such stupid views on others from.
Glad you were restrained in your come back though. xxx

Erin
02-06-2007, 07:29 PM
Well done for not reacting Jac,I dont think I would have been ableto restrain myself as well as you did xx

Tanya
02-06-2007, 07:33 PM
ooo, I think she would have made me mad too!! I think I would have done alot worse than shut the door on her though - well done Jac. :) ;)

yola
02-06-2007, 07:55 PM
Wh do people think they have a right to pass judgement or even comment on anyone's lifestyle??? This is obviously a woman who has nothing better to do but worry about other people's business :mad:

dandysmom
02-06-2007, 09:04 PM
Well done you for not letting her have a piece of your mind! And after all Derek's hard work, too1 People can be so obnoxious....:roll:

Jac
03-06-2007, 11:14 AM
I think if she had been sober I may have reacted a bit different. There again I don't know. I do know that when she went away I was shaking and so angry!!! I thought she had a flippin cheek.
As for the garden, Derek is going to cut the grass when he comes back. I'm buying tubs and I'm going to put them along the edges of the grass.
If I see her picking any of the flowers then:evil: . Watch out lol

mable1718
03-06-2007, 02:18 PM
she sounds cheeky

Animagus
03-06-2007, 03:15 PM
what a cheeky mare.... I woulda lamped her one.... the nerve

Jac
03-06-2007, 04:46 PM
Tell you what, I even surprised myself. There had better not be a next time that's for sure. I wont miss her and hit the wall.:evil:

Sweet
03-06-2007, 07:31 PM
Some people just do not care what they say or do .....lost for words x