PDA

View Full Version : Chloe doing her business on the grass

Donna
31-05-2007, 04:54 PM
How can I stop Chloe using my lawn as her personal pooping area???

Was sitting outside earlier, and as I havent been out there for a while (rain) I havent noticed anything wrong, but all I could smell was cat poo :roll: :roll: :roll:

I only have a small garden, but there are borders where she can go so I cant understand why she choses to go in the middle of my lawn.

Any suggestions to stop this, and any suggestions as to how to clear it all up and get rid of the smell??

I have obviiously got the large bits off with a spade and buried it in the borders but what about the remaining stuff.

My garden stinks :evil:

Jac
31-05-2007, 04:56 PM
Why not go to the garden centre and get some Cat Off. It does work.

Donna
31-05-2007, 05:01 PM
Why not go to the garden centre and get some Cat Off. It does work.

Does it? Never thought any of those things worked... but on your say so, will give it a go!! Is it a powder or liquid??? Is it safe to put on the grass if my rabbits go on the grass???

So many questions... will go have a looksey!!!

Jac
31-05-2007, 05:26 PM
Yeh it's safe. It comes in plastic bottles and it's a type of jelly stuff. You can get powder but that tends to blow away. The Jelly sprinkles and stays put slowley just going into the ground.

Donna
31-05-2007, 05:41 PM
Yeh it's safe. It comes in plastic bottles and it's a type of jelly stuff. You can get powder but that tends to blow away. The Jelly sprinkles and stays put slowley just going into the ground.

Many thanks Jac - you are a star!

Will let you know how I get on with it (well, how Chloe gets on with it) :-D

Jac
31-05-2007, 05:46 PM
I'm sure it will do the trick:-D

Mags
31-05-2007, 06:06 PM
This is what I use to keep Cassie off the main part of the garden Donna.. She has her own square patch where she always does her business now.
It looks similar to the one Jac uses but mine is called "Get off"......... it has a very strong smell and does work a treat;)

http://www.godfrey-diy.co.uk/show-product.html?sc=43181410&ref=nt

Donna
31-05-2007, 09:16 PM
Thanks - will see what my local garden centre has to offer tomorrow. Spent ages getting it all off today = and it really turned my stomach!!