PDA

View Full Version : Grrr...!!!!

Moli
31-05-2007, 03:00 PM
We have a man edging our drive today, and I let the cats out for as while, he saw Casper & Oliver and said, Oh! I do not like them they are awfully skinny!I like that one pointing to Chancer, then he look at Mollie saying thats one of those dogs that killed that child isn't it! Tell me how the heck does Mollie look like a rotty!!!
Merlin decided to come out and what did he say, that cat must be the ugliest one I have ever seen, its face is a squashed!!!:mad:
Guess where I nearly shoved his shovel!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

Kazz
31-05-2007, 03:09 PM
Some people can't see diamonds right under their noses.

yola
31-05-2007, 03:09 PM
Do you know, I really think I would have asked him to down tools and leave as I would have found comments like that about my pets extremely offensive and uncalled for.

I'm impressed that you managed to keep your cool :shock:

Kim
31-05-2007, 03:14 PM
I'm afraid I know I would have been extremely rude back to him.

Erin
31-05-2007, 03:16 PM
omg Moli,well done for staying so cool,i know i wouldnt have been able to keep quiet.

I cant believe that i really cant,what an idiot!!!!

Mags
31-05-2007, 03:34 PM
Are you sure he wasn't trying to wind you up Moli? Seems strange he didn't have a good word to say about any of your pets :?

If he was serious, I think I would have said "I prefer my pets to a lot of human beings who can be annoyingly rude!" :mad:

alexgirl73
31-05-2007, 03:45 PM
Cheeky b*****r!!!! I know where I would have inserted his shovel!!

Donna
31-05-2007, 04:35 PM
Silly idiot. Showing his ignorance as well as rudeness!

Moli
31-05-2007, 04:53 PM
Are you sure he wasn't trying to wind you up Moli? Seems strange he didn't have a good word to say about any of your pets :?

If he was serious, I think I would have said "I prefer my pets to a lot of human beings who can be annoyingly rude!" :mad:
I did say to him I would rather be with my animals than humans anyday!!!;)

Jac
31-05-2007, 04:54 PM
Pat, I really dont know how you didn't tell him to bog off!!!!! In the politest way possible, with a punch in the face to take with him. Did you let the wee one's out? I would have said you better leave now before they group attack and the skinny cats are killers!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaggghhhh

Moli
31-05-2007, 04:56 PM
Pat, I really dont know how you didn't tell him to bog off!!!!! In the politest way possible, with a punch in the face to take with him. Did you let the wee one's out? I would have said you better leave now before they group attack and the skinny cats are killers!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaggghhhh
did not tell him to bog off Jac's as he was in the middle of the work.....I did tell him to watch Oliver said he was an attack cat!!!;) Guess who will wait to have his invoice paid!!!!!!!;)

Jac
31-05-2007, 04:58 PM
Good job I wasn't there! Hey we could have had some fun:lol: You could have said the cats and dogs dont bite but I do:lol: :lol: :lol:

Moli
31-05-2007, 05:01 PM
Good job I wasn't there! Hey we could have had some fun:lol: You could have said the cats and dogs dont bite but I do:lol: :lol: :lol:But..............that is true Jac's!!!:lol:

Jac
31-05-2007, 05:30 PM
Hahahahahaha.