PDA

View Full Version : Girls, Girls, Girls

Rosie
31-05-2007, 01:07 PM
My friend lost her cats in quick succession (all same age)about two years ago (they were all very old) and last year got two new female kittens who she adors. At the weekend she was doing her usual charity run to the local rescue and came home with two more little girl babies - making four females.

My question is do you think that many femals would get on together in the long term? I would be very uncomfortable having that many female dogs together.

I don't think my friend has finished yet as there is talk of "when we have installed the new kitchen next year then maybe" (more girls though).

yola
31-05-2007, 01:12 PM
Don't see why not, I presume they are all neutered though as otherwise there might be some issues.

Jac
31-05-2007, 01:25 PM
I'm inclined to agree with Yola, and if there not then my god the calling would drive her nuts:shock:

Fran
31-05-2007, 01:36 PM
I don't see any reason why there should be any problems if they are all neutered. Keeping a group of entire girls together is a totally different ball game :roll:

Once they've established the pecking order, they should all live reasonably harmoniously together...

Animagus
31-05-2007, 02:05 PM
my mum has 3 females and they all live happily together

Rosie
31-05-2007, 02:29 PM
Yes the two older girls are neutered and the babies will be when they are old enough. Thanks for your replies.

smudgley
31-05-2007, 04:09 PM
female cats - female dogs - female people.
No reason why 4 or more can't live happily together. :cool:

Donna
31-05-2007, 05:03 PM
My two girls tolerate each other. Not sure if Chloe would of got on better with a male cat. No way of knowing unless I introduce a third male cat!