PDA

View Full Version : grumpy lady (message)

smudgley
30-05-2007, 10:54 AM
Just had a message from a lady....angry voice... saying she left a message last week & she's still waiting for someone to call her back. She's got a mom & 4 kittens & she can't keep them. Her terrier is trying to kill them! She understands we might be busy but she wants them collected today! can we ring her back asap!

1) no need for the attitide
2) she may have left a message but it certainly wasn't on my CP line
3) she wants them collected TODAY
4) :evil:

I will call her later & explain that we are a voluntary run branch & we all work full time.

I haven't recieved a previous message from her.

We have a waiting list of pregnant cats & litters to come in.

I'll let you know what she says.

Fran
30-05-2007, 10:57 AM
How rude!! Some people are just so arrogant :mad:

Erin
30-05-2007, 11:01 AM
Some people :evil: :evil:
I couldnt do your job,I dont know how you manage to keep your cool with some people,i knw i woldnt be able too.

Mags
30-05-2007, 11:21 AM
There was no need for her to take that attitude!:mad: Who does she think she is!:mad:

If it wasn't for the mom and 4 kittens needing help, I would have put her to the bottom of my list! ;)

I hope, when you ring her back Smudgley, she will apologise for her rudeness...:mad:

mable1718
30-05-2007, 11:24 AM
how rude some peopel can be annoying she probs didnot leave a message

Jac
30-05-2007, 01:23 PM
Well there was no need for that:twisted: . I hope you get an appology but there again from past experiance you probably wont:(

yola
30-05-2007, 01:47 PM
Sometimes people don't realise that it's volunteers and that their calls are coming through to private houses. After all, how many times have we all battled with call centres etc :roll: and I guess maybe she thought that it was a call centre she was leaving a message with!

Agreed she shouldn't have got stroppy, no need for that at all. I'm sure you'll get an apology once she realises (at least I'd hope you do) :shock:

kado
30-05-2007, 02:00 PM
She realy does sound arrigant. I wouldnt have beign able to keep my cool

jane

Rosie
30-05-2007, 04:10 PM
What do you think she will do if she can't find anyone to take the cat/kittens in?:( Wonder how she came to have them in the first place.

Sweet
30-05-2007, 05:33 PM
Did you call her back ? x

Moli
30-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Typical, some people think you are there for their convience....Let us know what happens Smudgley...

dandysmom
30-05-2007, 07:54 PM
"Me, me, me!!" Does she think she's the only one with a cat and kittens that need help? Commendable that she wants some help for them, but get rid of the attitude!!
Did you call her back yet?

Elaine
30-05-2007, 08:02 PM
I feel more annoyed because she has created this situation, no point her getting angry with others, especially as those others are there to help, if she had the sense she would have had the cat spayed in the first place, which came first dog or cat, she should have thought of that one too.

Would this cat and its kittens be a priority due to the danger she says they are in from the dog?