PDA

View Full Version : Sore eye

Jane
28-05-2007, 12:48 PM
We let Patch out this morning, as usual, about 7am. He came home about 8 and was fine, then he came back at about 8:45 and his eye looked really sore...it was hardly open and very err...watery.

I managed to clean it with some warm water and its now not very watery and he's opening it more.

Anything else we should do for him?

He has a black line round each eye like he's wearing eye liner, but since this happened the bottom bit of the black line has turned pink on the eye he's hurt

It seems okay, but I just want to be sure...

Thanks
Jane

Animagus
28-05-2007, 03:08 PM
He maybe caught it on something or got a it of dirt in it... washing it with warm water seems to have done the trick... if its not better by tomorrow I would maybe speak to the vet xxx

dandysmom
28-05-2007, 04:21 PM
I agree......... hope it's better soon!~

Sweet
28-05-2007, 04:23 PM
My Domino had that recently, I kept bathing it with warm salted water on cotton wool, it soon cleared up, not sure what it was, and when it seemed better I kept up with the salted warm water for a few extra days - I hope this works for you, if not I agree, a visit to the Vet x

Jane
28-05-2007, 05:24 PM
Thanks. Will see how it is tomorrow and if it's still sore will def. call the vet. Hope it gets better soon, when he was asleep earlier I was looking at it and it was looking better ;)