PDA

View Full Version : Gone fishing!!

Mags
25-05-2007, 01:51 PM
Cassie was reluctant to come in last night and ignored all my attempts at tempting her with pieces of ham. She kept scooting back to the same spot in the garden each time.

I went over to have a look to see what she was up to ............ and found a big goldfish!:shock: She must have scooped it out of next door's pond again......it was quite a big one, about 16 - 17 cms long!

She hasn't done this for about a year now, she never eats them but plays with them while they are flapping their tails, until they are lifeless..:(

My predicament is - do I tell my next door neighbour or do I keep quiet and hope they don't miss it :?:oops: They do have dozens of fish in the pond so I know they won't be able to do a roll count..:?

I know cats will be cats but how embarrassing!! :oops:

dinahsmum
25-05-2007, 01:54 PM
Errr. :oops:
Well, if you say nothing you're not telling a lie are you .......... and the blimmin herons get everywhere! :roll:

Mags
25-05-2007, 02:07 PM
Errr. :oops:
Well, if you say nothing you're not telling a lie are you .......... and the blimmin herons get everywhere! :roll:
Nod, nod, wink wink :lol: I know what you mean DM! :lol:

charliebubs
25-05-2007, 02:23 PM
Hahahhahaha - bless Cassie!!!!!!!!

What a talented lady - mine would never be able to do that without falling in (they have fallen in a full bath and the loo before now - curiosity killed the cat and all that!!)

I'd keep stumm Mags. ;)

Jac
25-05-2007, 02:26 PM
I wouldn't say a thing Mags, as said then your not telling a lie. Errrmm you could sneek it back in and they would think it dies a natural death:oops:

Animagus
25-05-2007, 02:52 PM
r you sure you wernt just seeing things mags..... could have been a trick of the light you know lol

Fran
25-05-2007, 03:36 PM
:lol: @ Cassie!!!

It couldn't possibly have been Cassie, she was in the house all day long :roll: ;)

Mags
25-05-2007, 03:47 PM
:lol::lol: :lol: Right, you ladies have convinced me that it was a figment of my imagination!! :-D

Though I must say that I have seen her before hook the fish out with her paw!! :shock::oops:

Animagus
25-05-2007, 04:15 PM
:lol::lol: :lol: Right, you ladies have convinced me that it was a figment of my imagination!! :-D

Though I must say that I have seen her before hook the fish out with her paw!! :shock::oops:

No No that was just your imagination too mags :lol:

dandysmom
25-05-2007, 04:17 PM
Bless her, what a talented little cat she is! Besides, everyone knows herons just love fish....... :-D

Tom
25-05-2007, 04:24 PM
hehehe bless her!!!

Tom x

Mags
25-05-2007, 06:11 PM
:-D :-D :-D I can see she will have plenty of alibis with you lot!! :lol:

Sweet
25-05-2007, 07:36 PM
Oh Mags, that made me smile and I needed it x

Moli
25-05-2007, 09:51 PM
Sounds like you have been dreaming again Mags, As if your little angel would do something like that!