PDA

View Full Version : Camera buffs...

Moli
22-05-2007, 07:08 PM
Can any of you Photo Buffs tell me why my black & white photo's look like they have been sprinkled witrh icing sugar???

Mags
22-05-2007, 07:13 PM
Try sending you pic to photobucket Moli, I think it appears clearer than the image resizer one;)

Moli
22-05-2007, 07:14 PM
Try sending you pic to photobucket Moli, I think it appears clearer than the image resizer one;)
Thanks Mags, will try it;) I thought it had something to do with the exposure, but am a bit dumb when it comes to thing like that!:roll:

Fran
22-05-2007, 07:16 PM
Dawn or Luke may be able to help Moli??

dandysmom
22-05-2007, 10:05 PM
Way over my head, Moli! No suggestions, sorry.

Animagus
23-05-2007, 10:41 AM
no idea here lol

Sweet
23-05-2007, 05:57 PM
Hopeless here, I still have not taken my new camera out of the box - scared too lol x

Tom
23-05-2007, 06:13 PM
I still have not taken my new camera out of the box - scared too lol x
:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Moli, i'm not sure at all :?

Tom x

Moli
23-05-2007, 07:13 PM
:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Moli, i'm not sure at all :?

Tom x
Aww Tom thought you would know!:(

Tom
23-05-2007, 07:14 PM
Aww Tom thought you would know!:(
Sorry Moli :( What about Az, he is about now i think maybe he will know??

Tom x

MrsErin
23-05-2007, 10:41 PM
Just a question, and i dont mean to baffle, but do you know the resolution the pictures are taken at? it could be that, or it could be whats called the Image sensor, the actual part that takes the pic and stores it, it may not like taking Black and White and there isnt a lot you can do, i do have a suggestion though....

Take the picture as normal RGB (Color) then convert the pic to B&W with a photo manipulation program (Photoshop or something similar) If you dont have access to those, im sure if you email them to Tom he could be of great help! And if Tom cant help, email them to me and ill do it for you.

Hope that helps

Eddy x

Moli
23-05-2007, 10:43 PM
Just a question, and i dont mean to baffle, but do you know the resolution the pictures are taken at? it could be that, or it could be whats called the Image sensor, the actual part that takes the pic and stores it, it may not like taking Black and White and there isnt a lot you can do, i do have a suggestion though....

Take the picture as normal RGB (Color) then convert the pic to B&W with a photo manipulation program (Photoshop or something similar) If you dont have access to those, im sure if you email them to Tom he could be of great help! And if Tom cant help, email them to me and ill do it for you.

Hope that helps

Eddy xThanks Eddy, will try that....;)

Tom
24-05-2007, 05:08 PM
Yep i will be happy to help if you need it Moli :D

Tom x