PDA

View Full Version : been away

TIGS
22-05-2007, 08:21 AM
hi everyone been away at the weekend down the caravan and busy at the rescue yesterday. its kitten time.
anyway i missed my babies badly while i was away,only couple of days i know.friday to sunday.
i just wish i could take them with me but as indoor cats its a bit small i think.
has anyone ever took their cats to caravan or any ideas?

Animagus
22-05-2007, 08:23 AM
have never taken mine on hols..... is it your own caravan?? maybe you could set up a run for them attached to the caravan???

Sweet
22-05-2007, 08:43 AM
I think Smudgely has taken Bluebell in their caravan before if I remember correctly x

TIGS
22-05-2007, 08:49 AM
have never taken mine on hols..... is it your own caravan?? maybe you could set up a run for them attached to the caravan???

yes its our caravan. cat run was what i was thinking.we would have to get permission from the site.not sure if they allow them.

Mags
22-05-2007, 08:50 AM
Hope you had a nice weekend in your caravan...

TIGS
22-05-2007, 08:57 AM
yes we did thanks mags apart from missing my babies and driving my daughter mad by calling her checking they were ok and that they have been fed etc.

smudgley
22-05-2007, 09:25 AM
Have taken my cats away lots of times in our caravan, but ours is a tourer so we're never in the same place twice. :roll: We used to take Mitten & John would take her for a walk early morning & she'd just follow him :roll: (wouldn't do that with most cats though) If we take Emily, she does her own thing & goes out for a sniff, but comes straight back in. We know she wouldn't go off. Bluebell goes out on a harness. Smudge we don't let out at all as she would run off & go hunting. We don't take her very often now.

My friends had a static & used to take their cats there & let them out - just as they did at home. They always came back. But they did go there for long periods & often on weekends too, so it was like a 2nd home to them.

TIGS
22-05-2007, 09:29 AM
i couldnt let mine out which they not used to also there are loads of dogs there.
i think the best thing is a cat run if we get the permission.

smudgley
22-05-2007, 09:43 AM
Missed the bit about them being indoor cats. :oops:
In which case I would take them & keep them in the caravan. :cool: