PDA

View Full Version : Evening all

kado
21-05-2007, 10:15 PM
Just checked on Tigger for the last time tonight her owners are back off holidays in the early hours. I love her but she hates me but i have got her too eat biscuits and she purred for me last night. but i would do it again. I am pussy sitting for another neighbour shortly, there are 4 good cats too i only hope they dont leave me any presents which they sometimes do. Every body in the villliage thinks i am potty as they all know my cats as at night if they wont come in i will stand there an shout them by name till i least see them.

jane

alexgirl73
21-05-2007, 10:27 PM
lol, I can just see you standing there Jane!

kado
21-05-2007, 10:32 PM
Yes most people do. When we had the flood last wednesday morning i was still shouting them at 3am i just hope nobody heared me

Moli
21-05-2007, 10:35 PM
Not just you Kado, many times I am out in my Jamas looking for Chancer, my neighbours are used to it now....:roll: :lol:

yola
21-05-2007, 10:37 PM
I usually do that 1st thing - let the cats out for a scamper in the garden only to find they've absconded! There's me in my PJs searching in neighbours gardens and under cars for my dirty little stop-outs!

It's great being known as a mad cat lady isn't it??? :D

Mags
21-05-2007, 10:45 PM
I'm the same...out shouting for Cassie late at night when the little madam won't come in!:D

kado
21-05-2007, 10:57 PM
Yes it certainly is Yola. I was looking out of the window yesterday night and saw a snawshers (dog spelled wrong) and made it come to me safely and followed it down the middle of the road and stopped cars and asked them did they know it they didnt and he carried on for some reason i remembered who's it was and luckly she was coming aroung the corner she had beign looking for it 30mins as he had just dissapeared i know the owners and she thanked me All i was concerned about that it was a pedigree and well looked after and somebody would be missing it even if it was a mixed breed i would have done the same. So its not just cats that i like its every animal

jane

sarahd
21-05-2007, 11:19 PM
We were out today in the street bunny catching.
The builders who are doing some work on our house were stood on the driveway talking so i went out to see what the gossip was and they said they'd seen a bunny in the street. They reckoned it was a pet kind of bunny and not a wild one. We went down the street to where it had been seen heading down the drive and luckily it was where it lived.
The lady who owned it had lifted him out of his cage to put in his run and he had jumped out of her arms and ran off. Anyway 20 mins later we caught the bunny (took 4 of us mind lol) and he was safe and sound in his run again.
God they cause us some hassle our beloved animals dont they

Sarah
x

Fran
22-05-2007, 07:30 AM
Seems like we are all mad cat ladies on here then :shock: :-D My neighbours would think there was something wrong if they didn't hear the ritual of me roll calling all the cats in for bed on a night :roll: