PDA

View Full Version : If your pets were humans......

MrsErin
21-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Me and Erin just had a chat titled;

"Erin, what do you think lil would be like as a person?"

Well, we think these would be the personalities/jobs of our animals.

Lil (Dog) - She'd be the kind of person who'd run to people in the street she'd never met before and push them and say 'Talk to me!'

Choc (Dog) - Your typical, dumb friendly person, chase the stick chase the stick kinda guy, easy to get on with and a little clumsy.

Jerry (Cat) - The brain surgeon, intelligent, refined and a fine wine and dine kinda guy :cool:

Milo (Cat) - Bit of a rebel, likes a scrap and a 6 pack 'o beer!

Tink (Cat) - The silent assasin, always up for a hunt without anyone knowing she's there, she'd creep around by herself (no friends, dont need none!) and take people out on the side for big bosses around the world!:shock:

So thats our house, what would yours do?

Eddy x

Rosie
21-05-2007, 03:19 PM
Tink (Cat) - The silent assasin, always up for a hunt without anyone knowing she's there, she'd creep around by herself (no friends, dont need none!) and take people out on the side for big bosses around the world!:shock:

YOu have just described my Rosie!

Alfie is the little schoolboy - he waits for his mates to come round and play, is not too bright but happy and honest.

Holly dog - Long suffering wife - learned to put up with things and not expect too much! (bless she is a lovely patient little thing who everyone loves).

random
21-05-2007, 03:42 PM
Maddy (dog) - An escaped loonatic from St Lukes (our local loony bin), one of the really clever ones though who is so clever they went mad, they say it's a fine line between genius and insanity! Suffers from extreme forms of ADHD, one sniff of a sugar cube will send her sky high!

Charlie (dog) - A male nanny, he's very patient and likes to help out where he can.

Dusty (dog) - The queen, she's part cat i'm sure of it! :lol:

Tucker (cat) - Nice but dim kind of bloke, will do anything for anyone and often gets walked all over because of his kind heart.

Tabs (cat) - The Queen Mother

Kiara (cat) - One of those upper class sort who think they are better than everyone else, but when it comes down to it they are usaully even worse than the majority of us! ;) :lol:

Jennie (cat) - A single mum who's always leaving her kids with her sister so she can go out and have a good time, spending all her child benefit on herself! :shock: :lol:

Vitaani (cat) - A bit of a tart, so loads of kids whom she loves dearly, but no father has stuck around as she's a bit of a nag. A strict mum but she knows what's best for her babies. Always babysitting her wayward sister's toddlers. ;) A stay at home mum who doesn't get out much. :lol:

Jess (kitten) - The unruly child, every mothers nightmare! Always going missing and getting into trouble at school. A right tomboy!

Blackster (kitten) - The girly sister. A bit of her burden on her mum who has to keep a constant eye on her as she has to wear leg braces or crutches, and she's always getting into a rough and tumble with her sister who teases her. One to throw a temper tantrum when she doesn't get her own way, a bit of a moody madam!

The younger babies are just developing their own personalities so watch this space for theirs! :mrgreen:

MrsErin
21-05-2007, 03:46 PM
hehe great keep them coming,this giving me quite a laugh!!

dandysmom
21-05-2007, 04:38 PM
Leia (cat)...she would have been the shy introverted girl in school; not many friends, but close to those she trusted. As an adult, she'd have a quiet job where she didn't have to interact with people. Not into sports at all, a lover of fine food; not an intellectual!
Onyx (cat).... an unhappy childhood, wary and slow to trust people, very street-wise, not one to enjoy partying, loud music or crowd scenes. A loner.

Tanya
21-05-2007, 05:43 PM
Oliver, otherwise known as Oli (cat) ... Quite a posh lad, who likes his sleep and refined foods, but likes the ocassional burger or take away! I think he would be a rather feminine hairdresser or beautician because he is always washing, grooming and cutting his nails! :)

CathyW
21-05-2007, 06:02 PM
ronnie n reggie, name sez it all really. will fight anything out side, rule the manor with a furry paw.
but loves their mum to bits LOL
ben (dog) laid back sleepy sort of guy. loves the ladies but cant commit to one of them, sees a finely turned paw and is off like a shot ;)

Mags
21-05-2007, 06:38 PM
Cassie (cat) .... a shy girl who would always keep in the background until she got to know you better ....then she would give you no peace.
Likes her food but hates to go on a diet!

Kazz
21-05-2007, 06:40 PM
This is good fun you're right,okay.

Cleo (cat) now at 24 she reminds me of a Margaret Rutherford type character, gung ho, tweed suits, loyal, overly friendly but a little bit eccentric if not loopy.
Cleo as a youngster would be the school head girl with a sense of humour. Always cheerful, loving and hlpful at home but not a gret traveller prefering to stay at home.

Sal (dog) the Victoria Wood of the dog world, loved by everyone and everything she does she does well.

Tess (dog) Slightly off the wall personality, totaly lovable a bit OTT at times could be a girl about town but kept in check by her sister.

sashbob
21-05-2007, 08:14 PM
Sasha.... thinks she's very posh and should always have the best seat in the house. Looks down on everything and everyone, doesn't associate with commoners (i.e not pedigree!)! Would always have perfectly manicured nails and designer clothes!!
KitKat.... rough and ready with a big beer belly! Likes the ladies and a good fight. Would be the person with 'connections' could get you whatever you needed as long as it could have "fallen of the back of a van" obviously!!

Both completely different as you can tell!!

alexgirl73
21-05-2007, 10:19 PM
Broxi - A streetwalker! Honestly he's such a tart! As soon as someone comes in to the house he's right in there saying love me! love me!

Cooper - A bit of a school bully, likes to push the other kids out of the way to get to the head of the dinner queue first.

Teddie - The Tara Palmer Tomkinson of the cat world. A bit of a posh bird who can be right common sometimes lol!

yola
21-05-2007, 10:26 PM
Balie - Julian Clary. Gay as you like, vain, pretty, but will nuzzle you if there is something in it for him. However is cagey and can be a reet bitch!

Fifi - Greta Garbo; I vont to be alon!!!

Darcy - Blimey, he's tricky . . . ummm, archetypal puppy. Seriously he's a cat that thinks he's a dog. Will follow you around the house, fetch toys that you throw and loll around in your lap. Definitely a Paris Hilton lap dog there :D

alexgirl73
21-05-2007, 10:29 PM
lol Yola! Love the description of Balie

Erin
21-05-2007, 10:33 PM
Lol,I love this thread

dandysmom
21-05-2007, 10:38 PM
Me too, Erin; I rated it 5 stars!

yola
21-05-2007, 10:39 PM
Yup - you just beat me to it Eileen. This is a superb thread :D

dandysmom
21-05-2007, 10:44 PM
Ratings are like rep points; we tend to forget about it!

MrsErin
21-05-2007, 10:46 PM
Well, i didnt expect such a popular thread to come from one of our 'silly but witty' conversations! lol and its interesting to see how much thought you all put into it! Thanks:D

Erin
21-05-2007, 10:46 PM
I just ratedtoo,i always forget to rate threads

dandysmom
21-05-2007, 10:56 PM
Keep them coming, Eddy!

sammy
21-05-2007, 11:01 PM
Des (cat): A handsome gay fop of a man a'la Quentin Crisp, always preening and posing, comes across as a bit of a wimp, but stands up for himself when necessary. Will do almost anything for a tin of tuna....

Bubs (cat): Vertically challenged female bouncer, but a tart with a heart. Bit of a tomboy bovver girl most of the time, but desperate for affection really, especially from her beloved Daddy.....

MrsErin
21-05-2007, 11:26 PM
Haha great! Wow some of your Pets personalities are great! i thought my lot were mad!

Moli
21-05-2007, 11:35 PM
Leo...........Would be a grumpy old man, complaining about everything...
Merlin......Would be the youngster, trying to be all important, but failing miserably...
Casper....Would be a little snob, only talking to certain people.
Oliver would be the one to bring all his friends home, and was liked by everybody...

Chancer would be the defiant one, never doing what he was told, just pleasing himself...