PDA

View Full Version : Pirate update

inkakain
19-05-2007, 03:38 PM
:D
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g183/inka-22-tatu/P5180002.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g183/inka-22-tatu/P5180001.jpg
:D
Was at the vet to see Pirate yesterday and I was told he may need his wounds stiched because they are quite far apart, when I phoned today they said they were leaving him till Mon or Tues to decide, they told me again they might not like him to go to a home with dogs so I might not get the chance to re home him :cat14 but I think secretly some one at the vet wants him they keep telling me how affectionate he is so I think one of the staffs fell for him, I would'nt mind that... the vet are just gonna keep him till hes re homed so he won't be going to a shelter at least thats something, I'll keep going into visit him I was rubbing his wee ears yesterday and his eyes were shut and he was meowing at me loving it.:D

Jac
19-05-2007, 03:41 PM
Sorry but that seem's so unfair. If someone at the Vet has fallen for him then I would say that's nice. You were the one that took him i and have been there everyday. How do they know that he wont get on with dogs? He may love them!
I really hope you get the chance to give Pirate the loving home he deserves.

Mags
19-05-2007, 03:43 PM
Maybe with his leg so damaged they think it will be a handicap to him and therefore would be better without dogs around ....:?

Kazz
19-05-2007, 03:45 PM
So pleased to hear he's doing well. Thats lovely isn't it that someone at the vets have fallen in love with him.

I wish him many happy years in a loving home - which everycat deserves. And because of you he will have that. Well done.
Karen

inkakain
19-05-2007, 04:02 PM
I will only do what they think is best for him as much as I have fell for him I would'nt want him to take a backward step in his recovery so I will accept what the vet decide.

dinahsmum
19-05-2007, 04:19 PM
I winder if they are thinking that he will need further (expensive) treatment and it might be better if he stays with a vet nurse (they must get their treatment at very reduced cost?)
Whatever happens I hope he goes along well. If he doesn't come to stay with you, be assured there are always lots of cats awaiting good homes in the rescues (sadly). If you have set your heart on a feline companion you will find one (or one will find you!)

Animagus
20-05-2007, 09:51 AM
If you have your heart set on having Pirate they have to at least give you the chance to see if him and your dog will get on...... I think it only fair that they give you a chance....I hope everything turns out well for Pirate whatever happens.... fingers crossed for you x