PDA

View Full Version : Tucker and his lost bell...

random
18-05-2007, 06:03 PM
Tucker usually has 2 pretty large bells on his collar, they jingle seperately, they clang together, and they just make it plain hard for him to catch anything!

Well last night he brought in a baby starling when I called him in for his supper. Sometimes he does get a one off. This morning he brought in a baby sparrow, and a little later on a mouse, and then when I came home from shopping he was waiting on the doorstep with a full grown blackbird! I have just noticed one of his bells is missing, and the other has broken and is a silent bell now, :roll: so no wonder he's had a sudden success in the hunting department!

As grusome as it is, it was kind of sweet as he seemed to be presenting them for the kittens. :roll: I obviously didn't let anyone partake in such delicacies but it's the thought that counts I guess!

He's now on house arrest until I can find 2 replacement bells, I do have a box of them somewhere, just where that somewhere is, that's the question! :shock:

Mags
18-05-2007, 06:05 PM
He must have thought it was your birthday Random! :-D

random
18-05-2007, 06:08 PM
He never usually brings them in the house Mags but there was only the blackbird I managed to wrestle off him before he got inside with it! :shock:

Jac
18-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Oh No! but it does sound funny. He's teaching the kittens what to do when "bell less":lol:

random
18-05-2007, 07:30 PM
He's all smug with himself now. :roll: He's been a right naughty boy recently, fighting with the father of the kittens! :shock: He's got a scabby patch under each of his arms from it (look at me saying arms like a person, I mean front legs of course! lol!).

Emm
18-05-2007, 08:41 PM
random if you are needing a couple of jingle bells send me a pm and I can send you a couple.

CathyW
18-05-2007, 08:54 PM
random if you are needing a couple of jingle bells send me a pm and I can send you a couple.if u have one spare reggie needs a new bell, the one i got him is too quiet. ronnies fine, we now call him tink LOL

Jac
18-05-2007, 08:56 PM
if u have one spare reggie needs a new bell, the one i got him is too quiet. ronnies fine, we now call him tink LOL

I think your pair need bong drums:lol: :lol:

CathyW
18-05-2007, 09:46 PM
I think your pair need bong drums:lol: :lol:could be right there :-D

alexgirl73
18-05-2007, 09:50 PM
Poor birdies lol!!!

Animagus
19-05-2007, 08:30 AM
lol isnt it fun having such loving caring pets lol