PDA

View Full Version : on the flat roof again!

Amber
18-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Silly Amber :roll: this is about the 4th time she's done this today. Because the weather is so nice I have had the windows open. She has jumped out of the window and onto the flat roof above my garage, and guess who can't quite figure out how to get back in :lol:

OH had to go out and rescue her earlier, now she is sat there meowing at me through the window to come and get her :roll: not likely with a broken leg! She's now stuck there for another hour until OH gets home.

Mags
18-05-2007, 06:03 PM
:lol: They will do these things without any thought of how they will get back!!:lol:

Hope it doesn't rain and she's not out there too long!

Amber
18-05-2007, 06:30 PM
I swear my cat has a death wish :roll: finally managed to figure out that she had to jump to get back in! So in she comes and trots into my bedroom. Jumps up out of the window and starts walking up and down the windowsill which outside my bedroom is 1.5 cm wide!
Talk about give mummy a heart attack!

Fran
18-05-2007, 06:41 PM
......and cats are supposed to be so intelligent :roll:

Glad she's finally found her way back in!

Jac
18-05-2007, 06:48 PM
I'll bet your heart has been in your mouth a few times today by the sound of it:roll:

Amber
18-05-2007, 07:58 PM
Ok windows are shut and cat is safely curled up on mummys bed again :roll: roll on tomorrow!

Kazz
18-05-2007, 08:20 PM
She'll soon figure it out, how to get back in. Karen

dandysmom
18-05-2007, 08:51 PM
They're like tightrope walkers! Leia walks along the back of a captains chair as easily as if she were walking on a sidewalk! Amazing sense of balance! I'm glad Amber's in and safe now; they really can give us hart attacks almost, sometimes! :roll:

Animagus
19-05-2007, 08:23 AM
lol yeh they definately give us heart attacks glad she managed to get her way back in lol