PDA

View Full Version : Just a daft thing I did

tilly
18-05-2007, 05:47 PM
Well a yesterday I was working on my computer and had the window open so that Buster could come and go as he pleased. Well he came in for a nap and then a while later he decided to go out again but he couldn't make the jump frmo the floor to the window sill as it was too narrow. So he just sat there and looked and me as I was sitting in his way adn I automatically stopped my college work and got out of his way:shock: :-D :-D . Which made me laugh:lol: :lol: as he has got me very well trained and I just wondered if I was the only one to do that.

Sally

PS he usually jumps on my computer chair, then onto the desk and then to the window sill:-D

Jac
18-05-2007, 05:50 PM
Oh you naughty Mummy. You should'nt have been in his way in the first place:lol:

Mags
18-05-2007, 06:09 PM
He has certainly got you well trained Sally!! :-D

dandysmom
18-05-2007, 09:14 PM
Made me laugh, Sally! They do have us well trained, don't they? I'd have done the same....:roll:

Emm
18-05-2007, 09:20 PM
yes my cats have me very well trained - they sit at the door and I open and close it for them - even though there is a cat flap there :roll: :lol:

in the middle of the night and they run out of food - one claw up my nose is enough to get me out of bed and feed them :lol:

mencius gets me to hold him while he plays with the swinging cord thing for the light in the bathroom :lol:

just some of the many things my cats have managed to train me to do :lol: :lol:

CathyW
18-05-2007, 09:40 PM
sitting on the floor as theres a cat asleep on your chair, and u dont want to disturb them. getting into bed gentlly so not to wake the precios little darlings.
no they havnt got me trained (much LOL)

Moli
18-05-2007, 09:56 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Think if we were all honest we all do things like that!:roll:

Animagus
19-05-2007, 08:45 AM
LOL yep they do manage to train us well...... HOW DO THEY DO IT??????

Fran
19-05-2007, 08:49 AM
but we are such willing slaves aren't we ;)