PDA

View Full Version : Bella is not in my goodbooks..

Luke
15-05-2007, 10:45 PM
I've spent all afternoon/evening putting the final touches to a mahusive english essay..had to make pages & pages of notes and then make a first draft, n final production etc, had since wednsday to do it n its due in tomorrow, its a fair piece of coursework shall we say..and had to be handwritten for some reason.
Anyway..finished it about half an hour ago and made a nice pile of my notes, first draft, and final production..and left it on the dining table.
Bella being Bella has to be into everything..and was flaffing around on the window sill demanding to go out [not gonna happen at this time, shes only allowed out when supervised] and in her frustration to try n get through the glass of the window set a vase with contents of flowers and water flying..and it smashed ontop of my pile of work, spilling the contents of water all over it.
I've tried drying it out but its pointless, the inks ran and most of the pages have split from getting so wet.
So now..im going to have to re-do it all, before tomorrow lunch time..tis going to be a long night, and the lounge door is firmly shut and shall be to keep troublesome ginger moggies out of my way, otherwise i might be handing my essay in on a fine piece of catskin:-D

dandysmom
15-05-2007, 11:33 PM
Oh dear, all that work, and has to be re-done! But poor little Bella didn't mean to do it, bless her, just an unfortunate accident. She'll be forgiven!

Sweet
16-05-2007, 08:22 AM
:( poor Bella and poor you, just an accident but like you say now you have to spend even more time re-writing it out x

Tanya
16-05-2007, 09:11 AM
oh dear!! I hope you manage to get the work finished (again!) on time. ;)

alexgirl73
16-05-2007, 09:43 AM
oh dear!!! Hope you manage to get it sorted out in time Luke!! the joys of owning a cat huh!! lol!

Jac
16-05-2007, 12:41 PM
What a pitty it wasn't on the PC. Good luck, I hope you dont get writters cramp!

Erin
16-05-2007, 05:15 PM
Oh dear luke,hope you managed to get it finished again :)

sarahd
16-05-2007, 10:14 PM
Good luck luke

Sarah
x