PDA

View Full Version : They look like mine therefore they must be.

Kazz
15-05-2007, 07:54 PM
Putting rubbish in the car today and thought to myself that dog looks like mine looked again and it was well actually both of them..... My sister had come in the side gate and somehow the dogs wandered out.....one whistle and they were back to me.
Mind you I think they may have been looking for me.

But both had no collars on. :shock: As they came over to me instead of going in the house both sat in the back of the car on top of the rubbish bags..........hopeful as ever for a walk in the offing.
But it was slightly risky as Tess and now Sal are both in season.....:roll: they are never out on their own. Mind you I live in a cul de sac and on the end so all they did was wander out the back gate down the side to the back where I was. And it was about early afternoon and so quiet due to the piouring rain. Only idiots like me were out.

Sweet
15-05-2007, 08:21 PM
Made me smile them sitting on top of the rubbish bags - hoping for an extra walkies x

Jac
15-05-2007, 08:30 PM
Show's you how easily accidents can happen.

Thankfully nothing bad happened to your girls, exept possibly getting dirty from the rubbish.

dinahsmum
15-05-2007, 08:38 PM
Oh eek! And they're in season - they would have forgotten all their good manners if Mr Right (ie. warm and male!) had come along.
How easy it is. We should all remember

dandysmom
15-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Scary! Glad it turned out well! That happened to me years ago when I was putting the rubbish out...noticed an Aby kitten on the sidewalk & thought, "Looks like Sultan; didn't know there were any other Abys around" , did a double take and it was him! Little rascal had slipped out the basement door unbenownst to me !!! :-D

Mags
15-05-2007, 08:57 PM
It's good that they are both such obedient girls Kazz!:D

alexgirl73
15-05-2007, 09:11 PM
little minxes!!

Kazz
15-05-2007, 09:19 PM
They would in all honesty have been looking for me. They are kinda what is it Katie calls them oh yes! "Velcro dogs" ie attached to me.