PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate Eclair eating cat

Kazz
15-05-2007, 05:54 PM
Well - I have here in this house the only Chocolate Eclair eating 24 year old ginger and white cat in exsistence..........:roll: ..........honestly.
I brought myself a nice Chocolate eclair and thought I'll have that after my dinner...which I have just eaten I got the eclair on a china saucer, then popped the loo, came back and saw Cleo eyeing it up (she never ever takes anything from a plate - she never needs to she knows she will get her share!).
So what happens - of course I had to scoop all the cream out and give it to her. Would she touch it off the saucer NOPE as always I have to have the cream on my little finger and she gently in a ladylike fashion laps it from my little finger. So of course I have no chocolate eclair as Madam has eaten the cream.........cats who'd have 'em.

Karen

Mags
15-05-2007, 05:57 PM
Aww how sweet Kazz ............... and I bet you got more enjoyment from the lovely Cleo having the eclair that you would have yourself! ;)

Sweet
15-05-2007, 05:57 PM
Awww bless, made me smile x

Kazz
15-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Aww how sweet Kazz ............... and I bet you got more enjoyment from the lovely Cleo having the eclair that you would have yourself! ;)

No I did not.:evil: But I know from experience that I would not enjoy it nearly as much without her having her share. These days she does not always want her share, but today she did and more.....must be the rain she's fed up too.;)

Moli
15-05-2007, 06:17 PM
She knows what she likes that girl! and she knows mum will give it to her...All that cream would not have been good for you Kazz, so she has done you a favour...

Erin
15-05-2007, 06:21 PM
awww bless her kazz :)

Kazz
15-05-2007, 06:32 PM
She knows what she likes that girl! and she knows mum will give it to her...All that cream would not have been good for you Kazz, so she has done you a favour...

Well I am about 12 times her size so it can't have been good for her either......does she shw any remorse.....Not one iota.:roll:

Jac
15-05-2007, 06:38 PM
But think of the calouries she's saved you Kazz:lol:

dinahsmum
15-05-2007, 08:51 PM
Sounds like an enjoyable shared experience!

dandysmom
15-05-2007, 09:33 PM
Enjoyable for Cleo, bless her little paws! I'm glad she enjoyed her special treat,,,and Karen, you could always eat the remains with the chocolate on it....:-D

alexgirl73
15-05-2007, 09:41 PM
At Cleos advanced age, she has earned the right to have what she wants, when she wants it lol!! And don't you forget it Kazz!

borderdawn
15-05-2007, 10:10 PM
She's a wonderful old girl Kazz, its about time we had a few more pics of her!
Dawn.

Kazz
15-05-2007, 10:11 PM
At Cleos advanced age, she has earned the right to have what she wants, when she wants it lol!! And don't you forget it Kazz!

She'll get what she's given and be grateful.......................................... ...........
...............................................unl ess of course she wants somthing else.:roll:

Kazz
15-05-2007, 10:13 PM
She's a wonderful old girl Kazz, its about time we had a few more pics of her!
Dawn.

Wonderful huh she turned her nose up at skinless boneless tinned salmon yesterday why....because it was PINK - I am certain of it I opened a tin of red and she ate that. The dogs ate the pink.:roll:

dandysmom
15-05-2007, 10:24 PM
Excellent taste she has! I prefer the red myself...Leia says "eeeewwww, people food" !