PDA

View Full Version : oh crikey its a bunny now

CathyW
15-05-2007, 08:00 AM
was just relaxing with the morning coffee, ronnie was on my lap (waiting to be fed well i stole his mouse last night) and reggie came smashing through the cat flap, ronnie zoomed off, i gave chase (all in my nighty i add) and theres a pair of cats closing in on a tiny bunny, so i scooted the cats out the way, caught the bunny (was sweet) then sort of got dressed, (put bunny in cat box) then let it loose in my neighbours over grown garden,
but what a start to the day, im worn out already LOL
remind me again why we think cats are sweet?????
must rename my 2 fluffykins n sweetiekins they might behave them selves then LOL

Amber
15-05-2007, 09:16 AM
:lol: at least they are keeping you fit!

Sweet
15-05-2007, 10:02 AM
Awww bless, all this so early in the day x

random
15-05-2007, 10:30 AM
Oh blimey, at least they never caught little bunny, lucky escape there!

We have a dog called Maddy, and her nick name is 'mad dog', and my dad is always saying we should change her name to 'goody' and her nickname can be 'good dog' and then she might start behaving herself! ;)

Erin
15-05-2007, 10:35 AM
:lol: awww bless bm,glad you saved little bunny :)
Theres never a dull moment in your house is there :lol:

Mags
15-05-2007, 12:11 PM
Those boys are having the time of their lives BM!!:lol:

CathyW
15-05-2007, 12:53 PM
they are loving it, ronnies looking trimmer, he was a tad bit tubby, but chasing all those animals is paying off.

Jac
15-05-2007, 01:42 PM
OMG...and then put back in your neighbours garden:lol: Do you not like the neighbours then???
Had me in stiches.

dinahsmum
15-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Those boys are enjoying country life!

CathyW
15-05-2007, 09:38 PM
they had another rabbit tonight, my god it was screaming poor little thing. it died in my hands, i cried my eyes out, and im ignoring those 2 for now.my flats been littered with corpses all day 2 mice 1 bird 2 rabbits. im glad they are shut in at night i couldnt keep up with them at night,
hooligans the pair of them.
(but i still love them)

dinahsmum
15-05-2007, 09:40 PM
Oh Cathy - it's horrible when rabbits scream isn't it.
Trouble is, the place is alive with tiny bunies at the moment, so I guess your boys are just going to continue hunting. It's nature.

CathyW
15-05-2007, 09:42 PM
Oh Cathy - it's horrible when rabbits scream isn't it.
Trouble is, the place is alive with tiny bunies at the moment, so I guess your boys are just going to continue hunting. It's nature.collars with big bells on, and hopefully the prey will hear them coming, off to PAH 2morrow.

dandysmom
15-05-2007, 09:53 PM
I'm sorry to be laughing, it wasn't fun for the bunny, but the way you describe d it had me in stitches! I think you should rename them Attila the Hun and Conan the Destroyer !! :-D Or get a good recipe for rabbit stew!

CathyW
16-05-2007, 11:21 AM
I'm sorry to be laughing, it wasn't fun for the bunny, but the way you describe d it had me in stitches! I think you should rename them Attila the Hun and Conan the Destroyer !! :-D Or get a good recipe for rabbit stew!good idea that re-naming them, but i think fluffykins, and cutey pie might bring out their *softer* side LOL
they are now the proud owners of collars with big bells on LOL hopefully no more killing,
ronnies got the prize ache with me hes not talking to me at all, mummy put stuff on him, and a new collar.bad mummy :-D

alexgirl73
16-05-2007, 11:31 AM
lol!! imagine destroying their sreet cred like that! They have certainly taken to country living haven't they.

CathyW
16-05-2007, 12:18 PM
lol!! imagine destroying their sreet cred like that! They have certainly taken to country living haven't they.
they where born in a small village in nth essex, so all that mayhem they are causing in natrual to them, so far no frogd (but give it time, and im getting worried theres a herd of cows not too far away, can just see them 2 dragging a cow through the cat flap ROFL

yola
16-05-2007, 01:08 PM
PMSL at the cow through the catflap :shock:

Sounds like rural life is getting to you very quickly. I'll send you a board for your kitchen so you can start your running tally of 'R n R kill' . . . ;)

But you need to get big bells for their collars . . . so big that they'll have to drag them along - that'll slow the little scamps down :lol:

CathyW
16-05-2007, 05:40 PM
PMSL at the cow through the catflap :shock:

Sounds like rural life is getting to you very quickly. I'll send you a board for your kitchen so you can start your running tally of 'R n R kill' . . . ;)

But you need to get big bells for their collars . . . so big that they'll have to drag them along - that'll slow the little scamps down :lol:ill pop over to the chuch and see if they have 2 spare, can just see them running around like the *clappers* groan sorry :oops:
ronnies still not talking to me,but ive put some raw steak down for them, that should put a smile on their kitty faces.:-D

dandysmom
16-05-2007, 08:55 PM
good idea that re-naming them, but i think fluffykins, and cutey pie might bring out their *softer* side LOL
they are now the proud owners of collars with big bells on LOL hopefully no more killing,
ronnies got the prize ache with me hes not talking to me at all, mummy put stuff on him, and a new collar.bad mummy :-D
You do know that experienced hunters can stalk and not make the bell ring, don't you? :-D

CathyW
17-05-2007, 09:09 AM
You do know that experienced hunters can stalk and not make the bell ring, don't you? :-D
now she tells me after i spent a small fortune on collars n bells :lol: