PDA

View Full Version : Isn't the mind weird

Jac
14-05-2007, 04:44 PM
I have had a strange kind of day today.

After I dropped off Ceilidh at school. I went for a shower and locked the front door before I went in. Iv'e never done that before. Being in the house alone has never bothered me in the slightest. Then before I went back out I shut and locked all the windows. Again it's something Ive never bothered about.
Do you think it's because I know in the back of my mind Blue isn't here?
It's a strange feeling I have today.

Coupled up with the fact Sean isn't talking to me. Darryle said that acording to Sean I should have Txt him while he was in Beleise to tell him about Blue. The way I looked at it was he couldn't do or change anything so what was the point of up setting him while he was so far away from home. Seem's I'm wrong.
I also got a card from the Vet and receptionist today.

Kazz
14-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Yes the mind does strange things.

Sean will come to understand he I think would feel that upset that he couldn't help/be there for you. He will come round when he calms down enough to realise you had to do the best for Blue not for yourself or him or anyone else other than Blue.

But isn't this a nice thing vets have started to do recently sending a card.

alexgirl73
14-05-2007, 05:00 PM
aww Jac, I'm sure Sean will come round soon. It's just been a shock for him. You'll get used to things in time ((hugs))

Erin
14-05-2007, 05:02 PM
((((hugs)))) jac,im sure Sean will come round soon.And yes the mind does some strange things

Fran
14-05-2007, 05:12 PM
Jac, I feel sure it's because you subconsciously feel insecure without Blue :( I for one feel loads safer in general having dogs in the house with me. Don't worry about Sean, it's just the shock of Blue not being here anymore, he'll come around ;)

{{{Hugs}}}

Mags
14-05-2007, 05:41 PM
The others above have said it all Jac ........

Sean will soon realise that you were saving him the heartbreak being so far from home.... ((((hugs))))

Jac
14-05-2007, 06:12 PM
Your probably all right. I just feel really teary just now. Just show's how much I depended on Bluzey for company ect.

It is nice that the Vet sent a card. It was what she wrote that got to me again.

Erin
14-05-2007, 06:14 PM
awww jac great BIG ((((((hugs))))))

Elaine
14-05-2007, 06:18 PM
Aww Jac, big hugs to you hun xxx
Its a very difficult time so dont go beating yourself up xxx
You did what you thought best at the time.
Allow yoursef time to greive for Blue, he was a very dear friend to you and you to him xxx

Moli
14-05-2007, 06:31 PM
Its all part of the grieving process Jac's, you will be up and down for a while to come, and I really think you never get over losing a much loved pet, just learn how to deal with it....
Give yourself time, and you know where I am if you want to talk....xx

Jac
14-05-2007, 06:33 PM
Thanks, I know you are. (((((((((()))))))))

Sweet
14-05-2007, 07:58 PM
((((((hugs)))))) x

charliebubs
14-05-2007, 08:09 PM
I can't really add to what has already been said Jac, other than to say that I'm thinking of you.

I'm sure that Sean will come round soon too.

Hugs to you hun. :)
xx

dandysmom
14-05-2007, 09:24 PM
I think you're spot on about your subconscious and locking up. And Sean is grieving in his own way about Blue, and misdirecting his emotion to you. Hang in there, Jac, (((hugs))) !

Animagus
18-05-2007, 09:57 AM
Chin up Hunny, It gets better (((((((((HUGS)))))))))

Jac
18-05-2007, 03:43 PM
Well the good news is Sean came over yesterday. He said he didn't blame me for not txting him. He totally understood why.

As he walked in he said he was about to ask where Blue was. Even though he knew.

It is getting better, but I nearly came home today to let him out before going to my Mums.

I know what your thinking. No I'm not getting another dog. Sean did offer to get me another boxer when I felt the time was right but no. For alot of reasons but first and foremost I'm not physically able to look after a pup.

Fran
18-05-2007, 04:05 PM
I'm glad Sean has come around at last Jac. It's going to take you all time to get used to Blue not being around any more. I don't blame you for not wanting a puppy Jac, they are damned hard work and I think it would be very hard for you with your health as it is right now

{{{Hugs}}}

Jac
18-05-2007, 04:10 PM
The thing is Fran, we know my health isn't going to get any better (unless medical science has a break through).
I'm just not able to look after a dog. Blue could read me, he knew when I was good and when I was bad he just accepted it.

Ceilidh wants a bird...hehe only a parrot. I think no. For now we'll keep with the tortoises and hamster.