PDA

View Full Version : Camera Problems...

Moli
14-05-2007, 02:02 PM
For some reason my computer will not read the memory card from my camera anymore....It was ok before....:(

Sweet
14-05-2007, 02:03 PM
:( I am hopeless so cannot help, my brand new camera which I had back in January is still in the box unopened, I cannot rustle up the enthusiasum to begin to decide how it works lol, still using my old one x

Mags
14-05-2007, 02:04 PM
Sorry, no idea Moli ........ hubby hasn't been tinkling around with your comp again has he?? ;)

Erin
14-05-2007, 02:12 PM
you may need to get a new memory card reader moli

Moli
14-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Sorry, no idea Moli ........ hubby hasn't been tinkling around with your comp again has he?? ;)He tried to get it to work over the weekend, his comp can read it.....The comp is only about a month old....Looks like I may have to replace the camera!:roll:

Erin
14-05-2007, 02:19 PM
dont get a new camra yet Moli,try getting a new memory card and memory card reader,ours is doing the same thing,we need a new memory card reader,should be fine then

Moli
14-05-2007, 02:22 PM
dont get a new camra yet Moli,try getting a new memory card and memory card reader,ours is doing the same thing,we need a new memory card reader,should be fine thenNot sure what you mean Erin, bit dumb when it comes to comps, mine is a laptop, and the card fits in the side of it.

Erin
14-05-2007, 02:25 PM
Not sure what you mean Erin, bit dumb when it comes to comps, mine is a laptop, and the card fits in the side of it.

you can get readers that fit into the laptop/pc and the card slips into the reader and transfers all the pictures across,heres some -

http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/Memory_Card_Readers/prod.asp

Moli
14-05-2007, 02:26 PM
you can get readers that fit into the laptop/pc and the card slips into the reader and transfers all the pictures across,heres some -

http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/Memory_Card_Readers/prod.asp
Thanks Erin, will show that to Hubby when he is home on Wednesdaym he is the comp wizz here!;)

Fran
14-05-2007, 02:43 PM
Sorry Moli, I can't help. I transfer photos using a usb cable. Maybe Tom might have an inkling what the problem is?

Moli
14-05-2007, 02:46 PM
Sorry Moli, I can't help. I transfer photos using a usb cable. Maybe Tom might have an inkling what the problem is?Did think Tom may be able to help PK...;)

Mags
14-05-2007, 06:22 PM
How did you get your Memory card/ comp to work in the end Moli?

Moli
14-05-2007, 06:25 PM
How did you get your Memory card/ comp to work in the end Moli?Hubby was talking to a comp man today, and its seemingly to do with the fact I have vista on this comp, he will have to do something with a driver! no idea what it is, but he is sure he can sort it when he comes home.;)

Mags
14-05-2007, 06:30 PM
Ahhh....... all will be up and running again soon then?!!:D

Moli
14-05-2007, 06:32 PM
Ahhh....... all will be up and running again soon then?!!:D
Hope so Mags....Luckily he put all ther pictures from my camera on my comp at the weekend, so I have a few new ones...;)

dandysmom
14-05-2007, 09:03 PM
I can't help; don't have a memory card in my camera. It stores up to 15 pics without one, and I have never taken that many at once; also when I upload them to the computer via cable, I delete them so there's always room in it for more.