PDA

View Full Version : So pleased with Ambers diet!

Amber
14-05-2007, 12:14 PM
Well as I am new I should give you a little background first.

At the beginning of October, Amber was 6.25kg which for her size was huge! She was heavier before this and was fed on Iams. We changed her onto Iams light and she lost the weight for a while, but then she just seemed to stop losing. So in October I changed her onto Royal Canin Obesity Management and since then she has been doing fantastic!

She now weighs in at 5.2kg with her target weight being 5kg. I am so pleased with her progress :D It has been a long road and sometimes I have felt like the worst mummy in the world but it has been so worth it!

Mags
14-05-2007, 12:17 PM
I'm pleased you've found a food which suits Amber and her weight problem:D

And NO you are not the worst mummy in the world, in fact you rate one of the best as you have taken the trouble to care and find a suitable diet for Amber .......well done!!;)

Fran
14-05-2007, 12:39 PM
Well done!! Amber is very lucky to have such a caring mummy :D

Amber
14-05-2007, 01:05 PM
Thank you :D I'm so proud of how she is doing. She makes me feel so guilty! She finishes eating and then gives me 'the look' :roll: then proceeds to sit by her bowl for the next 15 minutes pushing it around with her paw lol

Sweet
14-05-2007, 01:09 PM
Awww bless x

kado
14-05-2007, 01:10 PM
Well done Amber. I have a cat guinness who is just under 9
kg and is on a diet too so i know how hard it is not to give into him, and well done to yourself for persevering with a diet for amber

Elaine
14-05-2007, 05:41 PM
Thats excellent news. You and Kado will have to give me some pointers on how to get The Diva to shed some weight.