PDA

View Full Version : Daily Thread / Monday

Fran
14-05-2007, 07:10 AM
Morning all, wet and miserable here this morning :( Porsha is off to the vets this morning at 10 am. Will be on tenter hooks until I know she has come through the op ok. Em starts her SATS tests today, Have to nip to the bank at some stage. Other than that it'll be more kitten watching :-)

Hope everyone has a lovely day :D

Erin
14-05-2007, 07:45 AM
Morning fran,
Thinking of you and porsha today im sure everything will be fine.
Still raining here!managed to get my sister up for school without any trouble!
Have a good day all xxxxx

alexgirl73
14-05-2007, 08:01 AM
morning all. rain has stopped for 5 mins, I'm sure we've had all of Aprils rain in 2 days!!! Thinking of Porsha Fran xx. Nothing much planned for today, too wet to do anything. I like Fran, will probably end up kitten watching lol! Have a good day all.

dinahsmum
14-05-2007, 08:43 AM
Best wishes for today Fran. Good thing you have a diversion in that lovely litter.
I'm off to my mum's for a bit, so behave until I get back

Jac
14-05-2007, 09:40 AM
Morning all
Well the weather here is great. Even got a washing out! Mind you I dont think it could have rained any harder or longer than it has over the weekend.
OH is away to Newcastle today with a van to pick up something for his work. Just me and the PC here untill the school comes out.:lol:

Fan, Will be thinking about Porsha. Glad the kittens are doing ok.

Kazz
14-05-2007, 11:37 AM
I am planning on doing nothing the weather is foul. Really foul.
May carry on stripping the little bedroom of stuff so I can decorate not sure if I will have the get up and go fancy a lazy day.

I need to do the rest of the tubs in the garden but not standing out in the rain. Brrrrrrrr

DM have a safe journey.
Fran hope all goes well both with the exams and Porsha.
Everyone else have a good day.

Mags
14-05-2007, 12:05 PM
Morning all, at last the sun is poking it's face through the clouds:roll: Everything is saturated here after almost non stop rain for days.

Fran ~ ...thinking of you and Porsha today.... and good luck to Em with her SATS..

DM ~ thinking of you and your Mum today....

Hope everyone else has a good day:cool:

Moli
14-05-2007, 12:07 PM
Afternoon all, sun, wind and cloudy here today, no rain though....
PK, thinking of you and Porsha today....xx

Sweet
14-05-2007, 01:17 PM
Afternoon all,

I am certainly having a lazy day....my ankle is hurting and I am not sure what I have did to it ! been like it all yesterday too !

Thinking of all of us today for their various reasons, exams start big time in our house this week, hard to believe my son is sitting his final ones ! x

yola
14-05-2007, 01:40 PM
Weird day today. Had a bit of a meltdown yesterday in and after the museum - I think stuff just finally got on top of me and I did a bit of a runner :oops: Jumped on the tube and went to my Mum's who I hate to worry, but always has a sympathetic ear.

Am home now but feeling strangly detached and still very weepy.

Mags
14-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Weird day today. Had a bit of a meltdown yesterday in and after the museum - I think stuff just finally got on top of me and I did a bit of a runner :oops: Jumped on the tube and went to my Mum's who I hate to worry, but always has a sympathetic ear.

Am home now but feeling strangly detached and still very weepy.
Yola, I know Seb must be about 8 months now but do you think it could be a bit of delayed post natal depression?

What ever the cause I hope you'll soon feel better ((((hugs))))

Moli
14-05-2007, 01:45 PM
Sounds like you have been doing too much Yola, you need a bit of quiet time.....

Erin
14-05-2007, 01:47 PM
hope you feel better soon yola xxx

Sweet
14-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Big ((((((hugs)))))) Yola - please look after yourself x

Fran
14-05-2007, 02:47 PM
Yola, I know Seb must be about 8 months now but do you think it could be a bit of delayed post natal depression?

I have been wondering the same myself with how you have been feeling lately Yola.

{{{Hugs}}} x

Kazz
14-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Look after yourself Yola for some reason these days it seems we have to cope we have to be superpeople (male and female) yet in all honesty we are not we are simply human being trying our very best.
So as others have said take it easy but most of all remember you don't have your underpants on over your skirt therefore you are not Superwoman.....but you are a Super Woman.

Karen

Jac
14-05-2007, 04:35 PM
Yola, I agree with all of the above. Dont you think you should book yourself in with the Doc for an M.O.T. You have had an aufull lot to deal with. Get alot of "me" time and above all take care. (((((())))))) Hugs

dandysmom
14-05-2007, 04:44 PM
I was wondering about delayed postpartum depression also. Whatever it is, Yola, do try to get some help; you can't go it alone; see your doctor for a checkup, maybe it's something physical as well as being overworked and overstressed! (((hugs)))

alexgirl73
14-05-2007, 04:46 PM
Yola, can't say anything the others haven't, so just sending lots of ((hugs)) to you. Take care xx

yola
14-05-2007, 05:22 PM
Thank you so very much. It really does mean a lot to know that people care. I think I will visit the doctor. I had a bit of a similar scenario with Dominik at about the same time (8 or 9 months old), so there might be something in the fact that's it's some kind of delayed depression. I really don't want to have to take medication though - the thought of modd altering drugs (even prescription ones) kind of worries me.

But it has been ever so stressful here of late . . . work life balance is all out of kilter.