PDA

View Full Version : Cats Can Sense When Their Peace Is About To Be Ended.

Luke
13-05-2007, 11:13 PM
Was at the aunts..well she is in actual fact my 2nd cousin but was raised as an aunt an, well its complicated..anyway..where Bella originated from, tonight..i'd gone round as they had a fox take the best part of their clutch of indian runners about an hour or so ago..they werent penned up as it was still 'a warm eve'...anyway..while there i saw Megan, who is of course mother to Bella & Missy, and she is a rather rolly polly n merry, happily speyed, moggy..and it made me smile that the once homeless, scrawny, pregnant thing is now so content..
When in the house i got talking with the 'aunts' hubby..n we were discussing how tomorrow they are going to see a litter of Labrador puppies, after loosing their yellow boy Monty a fair old few moons ago they see it as a time now that its suitable for a pup..and as their other cats have since departed and their menegarie is considerably smaller now..they were set on the fact, so they found a breeder with dogs from lines that went into their Monty all those years ago..anywho..they are going to look at the litter n see if the remaining yellow boy, theres a black too but they are set on a yellow, is for them or not. As we were talking Megan started bawling her head off..and looked at us as if to say 'I know whats being plotted, and you can s*d off!'.
I did have to giggle at the quizzical expression on her face..almost as if she knew:roll:
I really think they are smarter than what we credit them for these mogs..

Sweet
13-05-2007, 11:16 PM
They have ears :-D x

Kazz
13-05-2007, 11:21 PM
They have ears :-D x

And more than that they understand every single word...:-D

Luke
13-05-2007, 11:24 PM
I honestly believe they can you know, the look of horror on Megan's face when i said 'gosh meg is going to be a bit ruffled by a bouncy gundog puppy to rain on her parade' was absoloutley priceless!

dandysmom
13-05-2007, 11:39 PM
You're so right. Luke! I swear they have ESP sometimes! Poor Megan!!! By thw way, what are "indian runners"?

Animagus
18-05-2007, 08:43 AM
just catching up here lol..... yes they do understand more than we think and they answer us back only we are the dummies who dont understand them lol.....