PDA

View Full Version : Day 2 in Erins house!

Erin
10-05-2007, 03:17 PM
Milo and Tinkerbell are complete and utter lunatics! I really can see why Cara was so tired.:roll: :lol:
Smudgley,they had a party here to last night,when I got back from work this morning there were toys every where,their bedding was all over the place and they were bombing around like crazy!
The dogs dont stand a chance,if Jerry growls the run at him full pelt hissing :lol: .
Jerry is getting better with them,he was actually playing with Milo on the scratch post earlier,only for a few minuets but a good start.
Jerry is being very odd,after they have used the littler tray he gets in straight after they have got out and digs it all up,obviously they are not doing it properly or to his high standards :roll: .
They have chosen where they want to sleep,can you guess where?
The little darlings can get through the child gate we have up to stop the dogs getting in the room so we have had to stick a piece of card board in front of it.
They wont sit still long enough for me to take any decent photos so i have a few videos ill get on here later.
We havnt introduced them to the dogs yet,the dogs are no where near ready to take them on :lol: Ed thinks they are great and something tells me Tinkerbell is going to be a right Daddies girl.
So all in all they have settled in VERY well,and im loving every second of having them here

Fran
10-05-2007, 03:39 PM
Sounds like it is much fun in your house right now Erin :cool: Glad they have settled so well :D Looking forward to seeing the vids!

dinahsmum
10-05-2007, 03:43 PM
Two kittens are such fun .....
Enjoy - it really doesn't last long

Mags
10-05-2007, 03:51 PM
Sounds fun and games in your house with that cheeky pair Erin!:lol: I'm pleased to hear that Jerry is beginning to accept them too.

Looking forward to your video!;)

dandysmom
10-05-2007, 04:13 PM
Oh Erin, they sound like adorable rascals! Unlimited energy and just full of mischief! I'm so glad they're settling in well, and that Jerry is a bit more accepting,,,love that bit about Jerry re-burying in the litter box! Misty used to do that: Dandy never buried properly according to her; she'd give it such a look, and re-do it! Don't you just love cats??!!! :-D

alexgirl73
10-05-2007, 05:14 PM
Fab news Erin! I can just imagine the mischief they will be getting up to! Looking forward to future pics and updates!

Erin
10-05-2007, 05:40 PM
thanks all,Vicky has just been round with missy for a kitty play date :) :lol:.Missy is very quiet and laid back compared to my two,they were playing for ages and my two are now flat out bless them.

Kazz
10-05-2007, 06:07 PM
-Sounds like they are settling in well. Cleo used to do that reburying for Oscar when they were little she stopped though either her stepped up and took on his own toilet duties or she stopped bothering with him,:)

Two settle in much better I think than single kittens they give each other confidence.

Karen

Sweet
10-05-2007, 06:36 PM
Thats a fantastic update, it made me smile after a long day at work :) x

Donna
10-05-2007, 06:42 PM
Sounds a great placd to be - I loved my two as kittens, and it doesnt last five minutes!

sarahd
10-05-2007, 09:44 PM
aww glad to hear they are settling in well

sarah
x

dandysmom
10-05-2007, 09:56 PM
I miss kittens! They're either in a state of perpetual motion or completely zonked out!

yola
10-05-2007, 11:06 PM
It's waaaay to long since I've had kittens. Will babies/toddlers do instead :shock:

Seriously - Erin, it sounds like you have the most wonderful kind of mayhem in your house - and it sounds like you're all thoroughly enjoying it :-D

Erin
10-05-2007, 11:12 PM
im loving it Yola.
Jerry and Milo have been playing this evening,they were chasing each other round the room,it was lovely

Jac
11-05-2007, 09:31 AM
Erin, that's great news. So glad things are a bit better with Jerry. Love the re doing the litter tray:lol: . Look forward to the video's.