PDA

View Full Version : Probably the last 'kitten update'

Luke
08-05-2007, 10:37 AM
Well in a few days Bella will be a whole eight months old, so this will probably be the last 'kitten update'. She hasn't yet been neutered-no lectures please there has been lots of personal things going on atm and it has just been the last things on all of our minds.
She is the single most loving and quirky cat i have ever known, if shes near you she has to be around your shoulders or sprawled across your lap, shes doing the latter as i type. She is obsessed with hair..she will spend hours giving you a good clean, and she is just one of those cats that HAS to be center of attention n have lots of affections..and ALWAYS has to be a part of whats going on. Anything new in the house Bella has to investigate, and usually break:roll: She has a small obsession with the bath too...usually when the water is in it the silly twit.
She does have supervised access to the garden...and she likes her free time..butterfly catching is a favourite of hers, and she had her first mouse not too long ago.
She is a very noisy little cat..who will have a 'conversation' with you n will highten her volume if she thinks you aren't listening..i swear the neighbours think i've gone batty when they hear me pottering around uttering things like "Oh did you?", "And then what happened?" and a cat bawling its head off in response.

Bella has been one that slotted in from day one...Clementine loves her, and so does Florrie..she loves a good bella wash, and Ralph..well he loves her in his own way, his moggy chasing has got a lot better and he is fine aslong as Bella doesn't run...otherwise hell breaks loose, but we've made big steps.

So in general she is a total cuddle kitten, who has fitted in so well..and lived to my perceived dream of a saggy ginger moggy..bar lacking a pair of conkers and being half white:-D It seems like five minutes ago i helped her into this world..and now shes sitting her purring away, all big and healthy..it makes me smile.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t229/persillove/Medzpeltls2.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t229/persillove/Animal%20Photography%20stuff/Picture046.jpg

kado
08-05-2007, 11:16 AM
She so lovely a credit to you

Sweet
08-05-2007, 01:22 PM
Lovely Luke x

Erin
08-05-2007, 03:56 PM
shes totally gorgeous luke :)

dandysmom
08-05-2007, 04:33 PM
Luke, I think I can honestly say that Bella has made all of us smile! What a lovely girl she is!

Tanya
08-05-2007, 05:19 PM
I love hearing about Bella, so feel free to post LOTS more about her as she gets older. Its great to see how much she has grown, from a wee baby to a young, fine lady! ;)

Animagus
08-05-2007, 06:34 PM
she is lovely.... and just cause she isnt a kitten anymore dont mean we dont want to hear bout her..... +

mable1718
08-05-2007, 07:05 PM
lovley pics luke

dinahsmum
09-05-2007, 10:12 AM
.......... and you've known her every day of her life Luke. Aren't you lucky?

Fran
09-05-2007, 10:52 AM
Lovely piccies Luke!

John
09-05-2007, 05:38 PM
I love ginger cats and she is gorgeous..

john