PDA

View Full Version : favourtie fruit and veg

EmmaG
07-05-2007, 09:22 PM
If you had to choose a favourite fruit and veg what would it be and why?

Kazz
07-05-2007, 09:28 PM
Woah what a hard question, I think veg wise it may be carrots however I do enjoy green beans. No reason just enjoy them both

Fruit, peaches for me. But closely followed by strawberries.Peaches becausethey remindme of Summer - nice ripe peach yummy. Same with Strawberriesthey remind me of hotsummer days and my childhood I think strawberry picking and eating them fresh from the ground.

Moli
07-05-2007, 09:29 PM
Easy....Brussell Sprouts....
and Grapes....

Mags
07-05-2007, 09:42 PM
Vegetables........ I think I like most vegetables - I would choose runner beans as they remind me of when I used to pick them from my dad's garden ....... and sprouts as they remind me of Christmas time!:D

Fruit....... Strawberries (English only!) reminds me of summertime ....... and mangos because I tasted my first one on holiday in Barbados and loved them ever since.

Fran
07-05-2007, 09:51 PM
I can't eat a lot of fruit and veg as they upset my tummy so much :(

My favourite veg are sprouts and cauliflower with cheese sauce :-D

My favoutite fruits - rasperberries and melon

Donna
07-05-2007, 09:52 PM
Strawberries and parsnips!

dandysmom
07-05-2007, 10:24 PM
Have to split the vegetable section: I adore fresh peas, but they're only in season for such a short time! Fresh spinach would be my all-year favorite, closely tied with cauliflower, sprouts and corn! Fruit would have to be apples, with white seedless grapes only a whisker behind! And bing cherries in season! Edited to add: I'm shelling peas at the moment...and Leia loves to "kill" a pea pod!

Tanya
07-05-2007, 11:18 PM
I couldnt possibly choose a favourite vegetable because i think I lke them all!

As for fruit, I really like green grapes (a mango is nice too ;))

Erin
07-05-2007, 11:25 PM
Peas and runner beans cus they are the only veg that dont make sick! I love all fruit but if i had to pick jst one it would be between mango and fresh pineapple

dinahsmum
08-05-2007, 09:04 AM
Asparagus - because it is so special - only available for a few weeks each year - just a treat.

Fruit - fresh raspberries, still warm from the sun. Probably the same reason - time of year and specialness.

The Christmas memory smell of tangerines is special too, but I don't think they taste as they used to when I was a child and there used to be one in the bottom of my xmas stocking.

Sweet
08-05-2007, 09:11 AM
I like all fruit and veg x

yola
08-05-2007, 09:32 AM
Vegetables: Roast cauliflower.

Fruit: that has to be tomato. Rarely a day goes by without me eating them. I love very crunchy green apples also - skin off.