PDA

View Full Version : World Snooker Final..........

charliebubs
06-05-2007, 12:13 PM
I'm not sure if there are any other snooker fans amongst us?!?!? :?

BUT - I went to The Crucible in Sheffield on Friday with my mum to watch part of semi-final 2 between Mark Selby and Shaun Murphy.

It was a brilliant match and I'm really pleased that Mark Selby has made it to the final.

Come on Mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

Oh, and Mum and I got to go and visit Fran and her family yesterday morning - which was wonderful. I met the lovely Tom and Em too. Thanks for having us Fran!!! ;)

Fran
06-05-2007, 01:30 PM
Glad you enjoyed your visit to Sheffield this weekend Charlie!

It was lovely to see you again and meet your lovely mum yesterday. I doubled checked once you had gone that Mildred was still here ;) Other wise I'd have been in hot pursuit of you round Meadowhall :-D

Hope to see you again soon, you must come up and see the babies when they finally arrive x

alexgirl73
06-05-2007, 01:48 PM
Babies!! What babies?? Have I missed something?

I love snooker too Charlie, I like Mark Selby too, though my favourite players are Stephen Hendry and Graeme Dott!

charliebubs
06-05-2007, 02:24 PM
Babies!! What babies?? Have I missed something?

I love snooker too Charlie, I like Mark Selby too, though my favourite players are Stephen Hendry and Graeme Dott!

Ria's babies, Alex!! ;)

My fave player is Peter Ebdon, as he is a local lad from Northants!! :) But he was knocked out quite early this time. :(

alexgirl73
06-05-2007, 05:31 PM
AH right, ok that's fine then lol!

I do like Peter Ebdon too, I think he's quite a gentleman (not like that sleaze bucket Ronnie O'Sullivan grrrrrr)

Tom
06-05-2007, 07:11 PM
Awww it was lovely to meet you!!

Did you have fun at Meddahell? :p ! xx

charliebubs
07-05-2007, 12:38 PM
Awww it was lovely to meet you!!

Did you have fun at Meddahell? :p ! xx

It was lovely to meet you too Tom!! :)

My mum commented on how polite you and Em were too :oops: Put me to shame!!! lol

Meadow Hall was good - not as big on the inside as it looked from outside and we managed not to get lost!!!

:-D :-D

Tom
07-05-2007, 01:16 PM
Hehe :oops: !!

Glad you had a good time!! :p

charliebubs
08-05-2007, 02:46 PM
What a shame that Mark Selby didn't manage to win the snooker. He played a great fighting game though and kept me up until 1 o'clock this morning watching it!!! :shock:

Well done to John Higgins who kept his calm and won 18-13 in the end.

Fran
08-05-2007, 07:09 PM
Hubby watched it in bed, I fell asleep :oops:

Well done John! :D