PDA

View Full Version : Neighbours cats...

smudgley
30-04-2007, 09:09 AM
.... Our garden backs onto quite a few gardens & one of the houses had new people move in just before Christmas, we've spoke to them a couple of times before to say hello.

yesterday my husband got chatting to the man over the fence & they were chatting about cats. They have 2 cats... he said they'd settled in well & one spends lots of time outdoors & the other stays in most of the time..... but he said there's one cat they are really frightened off & won't come out if it's around! It comes in our garden & they sit on the windowsill until it's gone, he said.... My hubby was wondering which cat that could be... there's a few Toms round here, so thought it may be one of those.... Bluebell was by them & the man said what a nice cat she was.... then Smudge came trotting along... that's the one he said.. that's the one they are scared of! Smudge! She's a lovely cat, but she does think she owns the village. The man was fine about it & it isn't a problem.... naughty Smudge!:evil:

Erin
30-04-2007, 09:13 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: thats funny.what a hard girl she is!you should be proud!

Sweet
30-04-2007, 09:19 AM
LOL, poor Smudge, the Village Bully :lol: x

alexgirl73
30-04-2007, 09:32 AM
PMSL!!! Naughty Smudge though!

Rosie
30-04-2007, 10:22 AM
Bit of a coincidence - my friend at work has a cat who is terrified of the neighbour's cat and she doesn't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?

Mags
30-04-2007, 12:16 PM
What a naughty girl Smudge is! :-D

Moli
30-04-2007, 12:20 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds like she is a bit of a Jekyle & hyde character...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Animagus
30-04-2007, 01:17 PM
LOL poor Smudge what a bully she must be lol

smudgley
30-04-2007, 03:31 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds like she is a bit of a Jekyle & hyde character...:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're right there in every sense.

One minute she's climbing on your lap for kisses & cuddles, purring away.... another time, you pick her up & she's well grumpy.

whiskey
30-04-2007, 03:36 PM
:-D Dont mess with the best i can hear her saying:-D

smudgley
30-04-2007, 03:37 PM
I can hear her saying...

"I'm Smudge & I'm Smudgleys cat .... come too close & you'll regret it" :evil: Evil madam.