PDA

View Full Version : Lady found cat yesterday...

smudgley
29-04-2007, 12:11 PM
I got a call today from another branch asking if I could phone a lady about a found cat. When I phoned she said she'd found the cat yesterday looking a bit thin, so took it home (5 miles from where it was found) She said she doesn't know a thing about cats & has 4 birds that fly free in her one bedroomed flat. She was sat in the bedroom with the cat & wanted it taken away TODAY! My guess is he probably belongs to someone & went for a stroll as he's entire.

How ridiculous to take it 5 miles away with no plan of action, I know she was tryng to do what's right for the cat, but taking it home when she couldn't really have it there... :roll:

Kazz
29-04-2007, 12:18 PM
Could be worse Smudgley she could have taken my cat. :)

smudgley
29-04-2007, 12:32 PM
She could have :shock:

Sounds to me like he's an OAP cat - just moochin' around when she took him in.

Kazz
29-04-2007, 12:37 PM
You've got me worried now, some soul could be out calling for their much loved cat right now, I would be beside myself and Cleo is daft enough to be picked up and taken too
Where did she take him from can you/CPL not phone the branch in that area and let them know. Will you or the CPL take him back to where the woman found her.

Stupid woman fancy doing that.

alexgirl73
29-04-2007, 12:40 PM
You gotta wonder sometimes don't you!

dandysmom
29-04-2007, 04:25 PM
I suppose she meant well, but...!!!! And free-flying birds ??? Oh my!

Animagus
30-04-2007, 12:16 PM
OOOOKKKKAAAYYYY daft bat.... suppose she meant well but for goodness sake she coulda just contacted CPL