PDA

View Full Version : Poor boy...

Moli
26-04-2007, 02:53 PM
I got a good look at the ginger cat that frightens my boys this morning, He is an unneutered Male, has cuts all round his ears, looks to have a injury on his back and is limping badly oon one of his front legs, I put some food down and sat a bit away from him, he ate it all, but is very wary of me...Looks like he has been chased away by people.....Phoned the CPL and left a message, see if they can help this poor boy!:(

dinahsmum
26-04-2007, 03:08 PM
I hope so Moli.
Poor thing - he's probably only 2 or 3 years old too. :(

Animagus
26-04-2007, 03:13 PM
poor boy.... I love gingers what a wee shame... wonder why he is on his own??

Moli
26-04-2007, 03:15 PM
poor boy.... I love gingers what a wee shame... wonder why he is on his own??
He has been around for ages, but never really looked at him before......:(

dandysmom
26-04-2007, 04:40 PM
How sad, Moli! I hope the CPL can help the poor boy.....:(

Moli
26-04-2007, 04:42 PM
How sad, Moli! I hope the CPL can help the poor boy.....:(Have the same problem as you with Onyx DM, he is very wary of people, but did come and eat with me sitting a bit away from him, think he was more hungry than scared...:(

cc22peatree
26-04-2007, 04:44 PM
Oh how awful, poor thing:(

I hope the CPL do something

Donna
26-04-2007, 04:59 PM
Hope someone can help him :-

Mags
26-04-2007, 06:07 PM
I hope something can be done for him, Moli, he appears to be badly in need of some help...:(

Sweet
26-04-2007, 06:15 PM
:( poor love I hope he gets help soon x

Fran
26-04-2007, 06:17 PM
Sounds like he needs help Moli :( Hope the CPL can help

Kazz
26-04-2007, 09:52 PM
He sounds like he needs a little TLC actually I still have the brief image of the Stray Tom at Alex's from the other day I think its the worst possible senario to be an unneutured unwanted unloved Tom cat coming to the end of his days :(

Moli
26-04-2007, 09:54 PM
He sounds like he needs a little TLC actually I still have the brief image of the Stray Tom at Alex's from the other day I think its the worst possible senario to be an unneutured unwanted unloved Tom cat coming to the end of his days :(Think this boy is quite young Kazz.....Maybe one of Chancers offspring,..:roll:

Kazz
26-04-2007, 09:57 PM
Think this boy is quite young Kazz.....Maybe one of Chancers offspring,..:roll:

Then maybe the CPL can help him Moli, find him a home. A perfect one like his Dad:)

dandysmom
26-04-2007, 11:51 PM
Have the same problem as you with Onyx DM, he is very wary of people, but did come and eat with me sitting a bit away from him, think he was more hungry than scared...:(The thing is, Onyx has taken forever to become trusting...had a big break through this afternoon: she let me stroke her under the chin for the first time, heretofore I've been restricted to pats on the back!! But she's apparently been spayed, as she's been in the neighborhood as far as we know since the Autumn of 2005 and no kittens...although there are no free-roaming toms about as far as I know (and they would know!) ..so, while it's awful that she has no home and won't trust me (yet!) enough to let me pick her up or come in, she's in no danger from other cats or dogs, so can continue in her life outside with reasonable safety. At least she can count on two square meals a day! But your poor ginger tom is in a much more unhappy situation. I do hope so much that he can be trapped, neutered, de-flead, wormed, have his wounds treated and find a happy forever home like Chancer!