PDA

View Full Version : then there were more....

smudgley
22-04-2007, 12:11 PM
Another 2 pregnant found cats today & a found mom & litter. The lady who's found the mom & litter will keep them & rear the litter. The other 2 pregnant ones we just can't accomodate. :(

I feel quite helpless now. This is worse than last year I'm sure.

What I can never understand - IS where the hell do they all come from? Majority are friendly / domesticated cats who have no home.

Fran
22-04-2007, 12:23 PM
This is so very sad Smudgley :(

alexgirl73
22-04-2007, 01:04 PM
Oh Smudgley, it must make you so sad that you can't take these poor cats in, but you can't solve every case unfortunately. And you're doing such a wonderful job with the ones you have already! ((hugs))

Mags
22-04-2007, 01:37 PM
It's so sad that there are so many pregnant, homeless cats around:(

You are doing your very best Smudgley ((((hugs))))

Sweet
22-04-2007, 04:57 PM
It upsets me to think of all those Mummy Cats pregnant out there all alone, or Mummy Cats out there alone with their babies, how can anyone just abandon them :( x

Kazz
22-04-2007, 05:00 PM
I agree hwere do they come from, like Alex's lot where did they come from.

Using Alex's as an example the cats Dawn took, were al pregantn now if thy had their litters next month say 3 -4 kittens each say only 1/2 girls then they have their kittens next year or worse later this year.............:( very very sad.

Karen

Animagus
22-04-2007, 06:18 PM
Oh Dear I cant believe how many irresponsible people there are out there especially the ones who kick the animals out if they get pregnant...... Those poor animals suffer because the owners are tooo damn lazy to get a simple wee op done and then are abandoned and don't know why and left to fend for themselves ..... makes me wanna cry....

You do an absolutely AMAZING job Smudgley so don't beat yourself up trying to do what you can't you can only do so much

:smt038 Well done for all the hard work and care you do for the Cat community XXXXXXXX

Erin
22-04-2007, 06:50 PM
oh what a shame, i had no idea it would get this bad smudgley, dont feel useless you do so much for these cats and kittens :)