PDA

View Full Version : Eugh Dinah!

dinahsmum
21-04-2007, 02:33 PM
There I was, sitting in the garden, enjoying the sun, when Dinah came next to me with that "I am unable to control my body language, therefore I have a guilty 'I'm doing something know you won't be pleased with' look about me". Had a look at her, didn't notice anything, then, ah - little devil, you're chewing a bit of stick, or a dead flower stalk, i can see a bit sticking out of your mouth. ....... oh no, as well as the 'stalk' there's also a little grey foot :shock: - a mouses tail and little leg.
Several seconds of comedy followed as I variously went - don't swallow it, spit it out, no not yet I've got bare hands, come with me to the garage, don't swallow it, worse still, don't chew it, here's a pair of gardening gloves - OK DROP!
Plop - dead creature is deposited on the floor, scooped up in gloved hand and popped in the bin.
Pets - bring us such joy! :)
Just hope there's not a nest of the little varmints, so i get a present a day. I did exchange it for a Keltie!

Fran
21-04-2007, 03:18 PM
:lol: I had exactly the same scenario with Ruby a couple of weeks ago :roll: Dirty creatures they are!! :lol:

Kazz
21-04-2007, 03:54 PM
Could have been worse it could have been alive, :) mind you I imagine if there is a nest with two cats and a mouse eating Stafford they won't be there for long.

I agree though Eugh Dinah.

Mags
21-04-2007, 04:01 PM
:lol::lol: :lol: Rather you than me!! :-D

alexgirl73
21-04-2007, 04:56 PM
ever so glad my kitties don't get out to bring me pressies lol!

Erin
21-04-2007, 05:41 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: what a good little hunter you have there :)

Jac
21-04-2007, 05:56 PM
He he I wish I had been a "fly on the wall" It must have been priceless!

Animagus
21-04-2007, 07:36 PM
Just be glad she doesn't come back with slimy worms to play with like my CJ Urrrrgh what lovely pets we have

Elaine
21-04-2007, 07:41 PM
Yuk, what delightfull pets you have:lol: :lol: